1,626 (edited by Tottieheid 2010-12-21 10:53:28)

Re: Life sucks when ...

@schmoltz: How sad and how predictable... Lukashenko says there'll be no more "thoughtless democracy" in the country, as if what just happened isn't proof that there never was any to start with. Whenever I see that face, I always have this made-up image of him on the Red Square parade balcony, beside a Stalin or a Brezhnev, where his kind belongs. Hope there's a way for resistance to protect itself now and build momentum to rise again.

1,627 (edited by ytz 2010-12-21 12:43:15)

Russia's getting sick of Lukashenko. If he's still there next year I'll buy you a pint.

cuties don't exert

When some GEZ guys come to your door (they monitor tv / radio licenses in germany), I didn't know you have to pay tv license even if you don't own any tv or radio but just a computer. What a GEZstapo .. I told them to fuck off and didnt of course let them in they can take me to court if they want or come mit der polizei.. What a laugh. They can't prove a shit, it's a private company, those guys are crooks .. I don't even watch anything even online. Was really suprising to hear this actually. Can you imagine, even if your computer is not connected to the internet you have to pay or even if you own mobile phone (because maybe with phone you can listen to radio)

Russia doesn't care. I'm afraid you'll be buying me a few beers if you go one for each year. This society is so goddamn complacent and easy to scare into submission. And he has been doing a fucking primo job of it for 16 yrs. The last time majority of the people rose up against something here was ww2.

the phonecall doesnt come

Nae luck, hang in there..

Sucks when you see a coworker badly injured using equipment i use on daily basis, i'm talking thumb hanging off..i had to clean up the blood. I feel bad for him...but i feel like a dick for being glad it wasn't me sad

Let's get Dumb

1,632 (edited by heifetz 2010-12-22 09:36:22)

when you miss your flight (i went to the wrong terminal) and have to pay for new and expensive tickets to get the next flight. ladidaa.

i feel guilty for posting this when much worse shit is happening to people in here, but i'm gonna say it anyway:
when you're waiting on important mail/packages being delivered, you hear the mail man dropping stuff through the letterbox, rush to get it, and it's just a stupid christmas card from my aunty, who i'll see on christmas day anyway!

karamanga wrote:

the phonecall doesnt come

then it comes and its not what you want to hear  sad

jacderida wrote:

i feel guilty for posting this when much worse shit is happening to people in here, but i'm gonna say it anyway:
when you're waiting on important mail/packages being delivered, you hear the mail man dropping stuff through the letterbox, rush to get it, and it's just a stupid christmas card from my aunty, who i'll see on christmas day anyway!

LOL

cuties don't exert

jacderida wrote:

i don't wanna make you feel guilty, but at least it means your auntie is alive and cares enough to send you a card smile

... when you hear stories like a friend getting punched in the nose by a bald-headed nazi hooligan in the christmas eve and that these assholes are multiplying in your home town and having even a clubhouse to embrace their assholeness sad

Makes me fucking pissed.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

pretty sucky:

The hard-drive from my music computer died with 6 years worth of vinyl rips on it (many of which i don't have the record of anymore)
Also a lot of edits i never put on CD.. well no great loss there i guess

merde hmm

hysteric wrote:

pretty sucky:

The hard-drive from my music computer died with 6 years worth of vinyl rips on it (many of which i don't have the record of anymore)

merde hmm

ouch! that sucks hard!

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

hysteric wrote:

pretty sucky:

merde hmm

yeah that sucks big time, also happened to me a while ago.

i've been meaning to send the drive in to a shop for data recovery, but i haven't gotten round to it yet...

It's MOOOONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I need love

...a friend of you is an alcoholic.
He was dry for quite some time now. It seemed that it goes uphill for him .
He has a good job, just moved to a very nice home and now risks all that by having another backfall on new years eve.
Also his family moves to the US soon, so they can't really support him anymore. Alcohol is one hell of a drug!

http://www.cyprusdental.com/uploads/images/Wisdom%20Teeth/wisdom_teeth_01_en1.jpg

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

@guyver: ouch, i feel you man. i'm going for a wisdom tooth operation too in a few weeks and it's gonna be bloody.

..you have to leave

Guyver 303 wrote:

http://www.cyprusdental.com/uploads/images/Wisdom%20Teeth/wisdom_teeth_01_en1.jpg

LOL what a coincidence same here. And it won't be out until the 24th. I can really feel my whole body being sleepy as hell just due to these feckin' teeth.

But my actual rant was that I don't have internet at home since septermber. I really miss listening to ifm, and at the moment the only possibility to get internet would be a buggy vodaphone stick with 2 gb download limit and 30 eur costs per month, Or moving out of my place, but it's goddamn diffcult to find something new!

I'm fucking tired of always having to go to the library, school or spend hours into that coffeshop around the corner where they play the worst bedtime music and i have to buy something new every hour to get kb's flowing aaaargh.

heifetz wrote:

@guyver: ouch, i feel you man. i'm going for a wisdom tooth operation too in a few weeks and it's gonna be bloody.

I'm jumping the gun really. Off to de dental hosptial now to get confirmation of what is going on back there. Last four days ain't been too hectic.

@Score - yeah, does make ya sleepy; bit like having a flu or something.

The joys of a new year.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Second time you have to go under a general anaesthetic in a month

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

San wrote:

that's my worst nightmare, brrr. Had to undergo that twice. Good luck San.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
San wrote:

that's my worst nightmare, brrr. Had to undergo that twice. Good luck San.

Is it the anaesthetic itself that you don't like? Why?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.