126 (edited by Mitel' 2010-11-27 03:47:31)

Re: Strange dreams

ytz wrote:
Mitel' wrote:

may by it's strange awake in dikaprio in airplane//

was you always like this? it's pretty cool. like hanging out with a broken android

little mind shifting..

i was running with some black ppl away from the police. they were villagers and they needed somebody to invest into their land that was dying. so i was a guy who should negotiate with some investor in their name. so we were running for some time and in the end we came up to some chinese old man, who was the investor. so i started to talk to him, but he didnt know english. so he had a translator and i was talking with him about why he should invest into the land. the negotiations lasted for a while, and we were both trying to outsmart each other by saying some smart remarks, asking smart questions and giving wise answers.... in the end i think i got him to help the villagers, but seconds later i woke up so cant be quite sure big_smile

A Musica....A Musica Na Capoeira Eu Axe....A musica Na Capoeira Eu Todo

I was flying back home from London. I fell asleep on the flight and didn't wake up until we had landed. I then realized that the weather had forced us to land in a small town some 100 km away. It was around 23.00 in the evening, so no trains or buses. I did what anyone would do in that situation: I stole a lama and rode it back to Gothenburg. I remember stopping at a grocery store on the way to buy snacks for the ride. Parking the lama outside by a post...

129 (edited by San 2011-01-15 00:38:31)

Meta dream - dreamt I woke up after sleeping on the floor having a weird psychedelic dream and thought my eye wouldn't open then but then looked in the mirror and realised I just couldn't see through it. Then I woke up for real. Creepy.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Technicolor wrote:

I was flying back home from London. I fell asleep on the flight and didn't wake up until we had landed. I then realized that the weather had forced us to land in a small town some 100 km away. It was around 23.00 in the evening, so no trains or buses. I did what anyone would do in that situation: I stole a lama and rode it back to Gothenburg. I remember stopping at a grocery store on the way to buy snacks for the ride. Parking the lama outside by a post...

Snacks for the lama?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:
Technicolor wrote:

Snacks for the lama?

Ha ha! yikes

Last night I had a weird one. I was in Malmö with some friends. We were actually in the Turning Torso building, which was partially turned into a hotel. Also, in the dream the building was designed to slowly spin too, but when we took the elevator to the top of it, someone flipped the switch, and it started spinning quite fast, and it was swaying in the wind too, so I got kind of sea sick from it...
We had reserved a room, but by accident we were mistaken for VIP:s and placed in a very exclusive suite, of course we didn't complain. There was a party being held in the lobby area, and we decided to crash it. It all went well to begin with, and the hotel staff were giving us the royal treatment, seeing to our every request. But after a while, we got super smashed from drinking cognac in beer glasses and started to trip over stuff and breaking shit. Vases, glasses, tables. Everything. We were really trying hard to blend in, but it was starting to be increasingly difficult. We asked the concierge if there was somewhere more private we could retreat to, and he showed us a VIP-lounge in the penthouse of the building. We were there alone, but were still horribly drunk, and basically couldn't stand up straight.
In the morning, the concierge returned. He had discovered his initial mistake, and since we were not VIP:s he politely asked us to leave the premisses. We looked around the demolished lounge room and felt tremendous shame. Everything was in pieces! We quickly left, but a bell hop caught up with us and slipped us an envelope. Inside was a bill for all the shit we had destroyed in our drunken state... Including a broken piano, some really expensive sculpture that we had driven in to while riding a toy car, and the dry cleaning of a rug on which a giant jar of sperm had been smashed...

@technicolor

Fear and Loathing in Malmö ? big_smile big_smile big_smile

a.

Totally big_smile

I had the most epic flying dream ever.
I gathered up a bunch of people, about 20, and we all had these ultralight super thin giant parasailing chutes, which we sew together into a giant one. Then we lept off of a building, and sailed away. We floated through the city, sometimes quite near the ground, and people began to take notice of us floating around like a plastic bag all over the place. We kept gliding through the world for an entire year, visiting places and living as a giant flying colony. We even accidentally crashed a big televised sport event, like the Olympic opening ceremony when we happened to float by. It was awesome and I want to go back.

so beautiful

For years now I have been dreaming of Sinterklaas, once he's is the main character, the other time he just has a cameo. I don't get it. I hate that guy.

"A Real Music Hater"

zombie apocalypse....again...
sad

I was working with a friend at a moving firm. We got a job to move some crates. The customer implied that the contents were less than legal, but we needed the money. Turns out they had illegal immigrants in them, which we discovered by accident. But we didn't really care, and just kept going. Then it turns out the customer was actually an undercover agent, and the whole thing was a setup. We panicked and killed him, then got rid of the body. We were in a car leaving the country when I woke up...

I had weird good one today. Something happened in space that affected ther population of earth to obtain something like  extrasensory perception and ability to perceive other dimesions (4th, 5th etc). the wierd thing is it manifasted in ability to "download" any object ever conceived from the collective ubermind of all mankind, including material objects like nuclear missiles. also, in my dream it was apparent that this way people have become like cats, whose range of perception, as we all know (in my dream) includes electromagnetic fields thus allowing them to perceive things like wifi with their bodily organs  big_smile.

I had a series of dreams this morning

One was about a really cool ipad app (i don't even have an ipad). You could draw on it with a pen, and an urban landscape would appear. The more you drew on a certain area, it would densify, for instance from a rural empty landscape to a road, a park, a residential area, highrises.

Next one was about a birthday party I was having. I spent all night preparing for it, cooking food and snacks, organizing. There were even bands that were supposed to b playing. Then the big day came, and no-one showed up sad

The last one was really sci-fi. Earth was destroyed, and humanity built space colonies. We salvaged everything historical that had survived the wars that tore the planet apart, and rebuilt it in space. It was like a Las Vegas floating in space, with venetian canals, parisian bridges, the colosseum etc all tightly packed within a few square kilometers. And China had built their own little island in space, and severed the bridges to the european colony. You could look over to it with binoculars. It looked like a big cube with the Forbidden city at the very top of it. Very very cool.

Last night I was hunting grouse...

Last night I dreamt I was on hold to a call centre.

Clearly I have the boundless imagination of a novelist tongue

technicolor haha like to read about your dreams, they are vivid..

i wish i remembered my dreams smile

This morning I dreamed I made out with an old classmate of mine. We were just about to have sex, when I realize she had a phone instead of a vagina sad

Technicolor wrote:

This morning I dreamed I made out with an old classmate of mine. We were just about to have sex, when I realize she had a phone instead of a vagina sad

literally calling dr. Freud!

Lol. yeah. It was a smartphone too, if that has any significance...

hahaha - with a touchscreen i hope

Lol!! Yes I guess so. But even with that, it just wasn't the same...

A monster truck demolished my house and I'm not covered for that!