Re: Mantra Box 1

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?releas … &ev=rb

up for grabs for those who missed it

ha ha, fresh from the press and gettin ridiculous within a week.. 'the box that wont be played'  lol

TB or not TB

Well on the other hand, it's only 3 times the original price, which is not too uncommon for a rare record big_smile

But now since all the boxes are sold out anyway, it shouldn't be a problem to release mp3s as well, of course it might spoil the rareness factor a little bit, but at least it wouldn't be "dangerous" anymore, since they already made maximum profit with the real box anyway wink

28 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-02-06 13:19:24)

yeah but that dude is a muppet anyway. I hope he sells it, that he ships the box, it breaks and the he has to refund the full 500 EUR to the idiot who bought it from him.

"A Real Music Hater"

i don't understand why you peeps keep on talking about a way overpriced item that didn't have the (quality)music on it
what to expect from bunker/panzerkreuz
that label is at his end.. new shit will replace it
i mean most stuff on it was bollocks.. period
i'm glad i didn't like it

Vlam Aan

Thx Smackos 4 reuppin the files.

Got the Box today!!! Great Stuff..Toner High is the shit!!!

kuczera wrote:

bunker/panzerkreuz
i mean most stuff on it was bollocks.. period
i'm glad i didn't like it

kuczera wrote:

bunker/panzerkreuz

At his end? Because you don't like it?
There is loads of music waiting to be released.
If it will not get released then it's a money problem.

no not because I don't like, it's not that i set the standard here
just because of releasing music in a very limited form..
i really liked the elec tracks on it and some ian martin aswell.. but i can't play those tracks out because they are put
in a fancy nonsens lp box.. i don't have anything against lp boxes.. cause i'm gonna buy the virgo four box in a while..
just the price of it.. i refuse to pay so much money for music.

but if there isn't enough money to release stuff, then don't release at all, why create such a speculators box, that's allready for sale on discogs for 500 euri..  at least make them available for download so i can enjoy them too

Vlam Aan

34 (edited by ZeHa 2011-02-10 10:36:33)

Well, I think there's nothing wrong with releasing such a box, and the price seems okay too (keep in mind it's sold out already).
But as I said earlier, now it would be time to release mp3s as well. The limited box is sold out anyway, so releasing the mp3s shouldn't be "self-competition" anymore. And this way, all people with interest in that music will be able to get it...

EDIT: Repress on black vinyl without box would be cool as well, since the masters are already done

yeah, i struggle to see how you could argue against doing a digital release of this: for the people who're genuinely interested in the music but just didn't have the money.

i really want the elec pt. 1 and the ian martin releases.

yes, it's not as good as having them on vinyl, but at least that way i'd actually get to hear the tracks and also give some support to the artist by buying them.

What I know is that the digital sales didn't bring much money. But who knows it might be sold digital. Other bunker's are also for sale digital. I'll ask.

afaik digital is in progress.

i hope on black vinyl represses to, at least to get some copies for friends smile

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

Black represses 4tw

ZeHa wrote:

EDIT: Repress on black vinyl without box would be cool as well, since the masters are already done

hear hear. and if so, hopefully not in a box but sold separately. with sound clips so that can hear what am buying. in any colour.

40 (edited by DumbBot 2011-02-11 18:39:35)

As tlr said on back to music, the latest Exaltics Bunker that sold out is getting a repress so pretty sure some of the stuff in the box will get a stand alone release. Anyone else reporting some mis-labeled records in the box? The Acid Mercenaries 1 which I have, is actually Ian Martin Vs Empar - Swamp Modulator...run-out etchings are the same.
Now what am i bid for this super-dooper rare bunker mispress Ian Martin.. big_smile

{Edit} or maybe not soo rare depending on how many they fucked up lol

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Anyone else reporting some mis-labeled records in the box? The Acid Mercenaries 1 which I have, is actually Ian Martin Vs Empar - Swamp Modulator...run-out etchings are the same.
Now what am i bid for this super-dooper rare bunker mispress Ian Martin.. big_smile

{Edit} or maybe not soo rare depending on how many they fucked up lol

Well, no problem with my box. The Ian Martin tracks are mostly beatless.

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian