Topic: Drum Machine Samples

I REMEMBER ON CBS SOMEBODY GAVE A LINK TO A BIG SAMPLES COLECTION/ i LOSE IT ALL hmm
MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME! ANY DRUM MUCHINES SAMPLES...WELL MET!! smile

Re: Drum Machine Samples

Download links are at the bottom of first post..

http://warbeats.com/Community/Forums/aft/57

Big Thanks for the link.. but in the morning i can't get it cause resource enforce wants me to be a premium user.. anyway wellknown collection// will try load it with some soft now.
Question to everybody, common, share your drum samples!. Various effectes will be positive in difference  wink

http://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php

That one's not better either ^ , you have to donate which I find a fair request but a hard to decide without having ever heard one of them. hmm

i think i know the collection you're talking about.  i could never get them to load into anything as they were encoded using something my programs couldn't convert. media player worked with them though so i just sampled the good ones out the computer.  I'll see if i can find them on my home comp.
the hyperreal samples arent too bad. they've been used on tons of records

score100 wrote:

That one's not better either ^ , you have to donate which I find a fair request but a hard to decide without having ever heard one of them. hmm

most of them are free, not all need a donation

ekranoplan wrote:

i think i know the collection you're talking about.  i could never get them to load into anything as they were encoded using something my programs couldn't convert. media player worked with them though so i just sampled the good ones out the computer.  I'll see if i can find them on my home comp.
the hyperreal samples arent too bad. they've been used on tons of records

i always run any downloads through Switch Sound Convertor as a matter of course now, so that the encoding is guaranteed good for my MPC to read