Re: New releases - What are you looking forward to?

thanks man, every little bit helps

Then give the people it's Coelacanth!

103 (edited by Rokit! 2008-08-06 12:28:49)

Stinki wrote:

thanks guys for the nice words..about coelacanth, i'll ask smackos what the plan is...

we've got a shake remix and russ gabriel remix of nebraska stuff coming up on dL..and maybe trus me on there too..maybe...i hope somebodies here bought the nebraska album...it came out really nice..and we have more new stuff coming from him too that is not sampley house but really tape-hissy dancefloor techno jams..

also, new connection machine stuff on  12", and maybe a mini version of the connection machine album on 12"...and some other stuff

I like the Nebraska LP a lot, have already ordered it, hope it arrives soon..
and I'm really looking forward now to those remixes and the new stuff from him that you mentioned above!

EDIT: and of course I'm also waiting for your 12" on Strange Life. Great work!

new clone classic cuts comming up ...

-Fred Ventura CD
-Unit Moebius CD
-Ragtyme 12"

me = excited !

"Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac"

Der Haack wrote:

new clone classic cuts comming up ...

-Fred Ventura CD
-Unit Moebius CD
-Ragtyme 12"

me = excited !

+1

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

the Unit Moebius is just another comp of some older tracks.
goes well with Status and Work, but nothing exciting, at least for me.

Well what did you expect on Classic cuts?

I guess everybody have downloaded all the classics already.

beethoven

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

On Strange Life :

SLR027 Chicago Shaggs - Flamingo World 12"
SLR029 Legowelt - The Rise and Fall of Manuel Noriega CD

Can't wait !!

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

A new Baciotti because I like Black Jack.

No somo Roberto Succo

the new Kenny larkin lp on planet e sounds like he's back to form
and that last 12" was very good too

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

Looking forward to new releases from Mr. Pauli or Ali Renault.

proper (legal and from master tape) re-release of a bunch of classics on eyes would be super nice. sissy, steve davil and jimy k. for instance...

...one can dream, no?

Ensemble Pittoresque -For this is past

the "unknown artists ep2" on psychostasia sounds very good. Check their myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … d=77015920

a lot of interesting stuff there, seems like there is coming up an ep by reggie dokes on Philpot, too

beauw wrote:

big_smile big_smile  this is oldshit man wink  but I know, you mean the one to one repress, I can`t believe the world is waiting for... roll

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

lucio robo wrote:

A new Baciotti because I like Black Jack.

big_smile would be pleasant

captain duran wrote:
beauw wrote:

big_smile big_smile  this is oldshit man wink  but I know, you mean the one to one repress, I can`t believe the world is waiting for... roll

It's a nice album imo, nothing really very special tho.. Anyway, I like it more than the recent Minimal Wave LP.

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

...nothing really very special tho..

exactly. I am happy I sold it years ago wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

I know it's old....but that's really all i've been buying (re-issues) lately. All the VOD stuff has been blowing my mind (cassettecombinat and ZYX especially). Considering the fact that the runs are so limited..... and actually finding the originals is close to impossible ($$).....i'm happy that all these are available again. As far as the Ensemble Pittoresque goes.....from what i've heard thus far i'm really into it. Mostly the instrumental tracks though. The mesh of real instruments and an 808 always leaves a soft spot in my heart. Speaking of re-issues....I'm ALSO eagerly awaiting my copy of Z-FACTOR featuring Jesse Saunders on Cititrax!!!!! sooooooo goood!!!

sure beauw, I sometimes buy the old stuff also again. I sold so many records at the time, and now I miss some of them... it is good there is a hype  big_smile    but I think most of them are waste of money and not worth to be re-released. It is interesting for unreleased tapes/material, but they also are crappy most of the time (like the bad Kassettent

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:

sure beauw, I sometimes buy the old stuff also again. I sold so many records at the time, and now I miss some of them... it is good there is a hype  big_smile    but I think most of them are waste of money and not worth to be re-released. It is interesting for unreleased tapes/material, but they also are crappy most of the time (like the bad Kassettent

the martin dupont on MW is exciting....but the upcoming linear movement release is even more exciting...also really looking forward to the opera multi steel on VOD...does anybody know what material is going to be on that? is it all unreleased stuff? i've heard they have a lot of demo marterial floating around...

Opera Multi Steel - they made lot of tapes. I had some, but it is most very silent, sad stuff. good sound tho, but not the burner. did you bought the lim.cd at the time? all in this direction. nice, but for me only "okay"

I wished someone would release the complete Oppenheimer stuff, the MW 001 is not enough. the tape is so great...

discogs sales 

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 82 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → New releases - What are you looking forward to?