1 (edited by miravalles 2011-06-13 13:29:15)

Topic: E75 Road

I was doing some research on this incredible road, the E75. It goes from northern Norway to southern Greece!
It must be an amazing road trip!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_route_E75

I'm gonna drive along a tiny portion of this road, from Serbia to Macedonia, but I intend to go all the way in the future.

Do you like road trips? I saw one some time ago that must be cool too. It's in Finland and it goes to Russia, I think.

Re: E75 Road

If you want to stop by at Niš, let me know, we could meet up.

mekonin wrote:

Sure, that would be nice! I'll arrive in Belgrade on the 22nd, next wednesday, at noon. From there, I'll pick a car and drive to Skopje.
I need to be in Skopje at about 6 or 7 pm. Do you think we have enough time for a coffee?
Anyway, I'll stay there for 45 days. We can arrange a meet up later if the time is short on the 22nd.

just got back from skopje yesterday. the road is ok, took us about 5 hours from belgrade with a minivan.

miravalles wrote:
mekonin wrote:

Sure, that would be nice! I'll arrive in Belgrade on the 22nd, next wednesday, at noon. From there, I'll pick a car and drive to Skopje.
I need to be in Skopje at about 6 or 7 pm. Do you think we have enough time for a coffee?
Anyway, I'll stay there for 45 days. We can arrange a meet up later if the time is short on the 22nd.

Well, we might have some time for a coffee, but you'll be in too much of a hurry. You'll be staying in Skopje for 45 days? Heh, maybe we could meet up there, I plan on going to Ohrid trough Skopje in about a month. Ohrid is for a vacation, but a synthesizer is waiting for me in Skopje smile
I think the best thing would be if you could stop by at Nis on your way back, and if you can, stay a day or two.

Are you going to Skopje after a synthesizer? I'd be happy to find a synthesizer during my stay. I'll keep my eyes open.
I'm not just staying in Skopje. I plan on going elsewhere in the Balkans. Maybe Turkey too. Albania is also an idea.
I might go to eastern Serbia too, but I don't know where. I'll know when I get there.
You know, I'm going all the way from Rio de Janeiro to Skopje to be with the love of my life, my balkan princess  smile
Wow, I'm so excited.

That is fantastic, I'm very glad about you and commend you for all the lengths you are willing to cover.
I am going to Skopje for a particular synth (Jupiter 4 to be precise), but who knows, maybe you'll run into something interesting.