1,776 (edited by coae 2011-06-17 21:11:40)

Re: Life sucks when ...

cebteq wrote:

you drop a french fry in your new car and you cant find where it went

sympathies to you..
have you checked under the seat?

@ coae, of course!  my autistic brain cant handle it

hmm mysterious..
life can be so cruel and unfair sometimes..

cebteq wrote:

I had simular experience with a jar of jam. After my shopping at the supermarket I wanted to put some jam on my bread but it wasn't in the fridge.... Hmmm, so I went back to my car and found the jar of jam under the driver's seat! Have you checked there?

"Are you loving?"

yeah its not there

What goes around, comes around...even in a new car.

"Are you loving?"

talking to a girl for a day or two and then she cuts it off and I am thrown for a loop all week.  just feel so stupid.  it's hard to take that proverbial pussy off of the pedestal...

and I know there's a thread for this  tongue

cebteq wrote:

solution to the french fry problem:

first you buy 5 rats, look them in your car for a day or two.
(they will surely find that french fry). then you buy a cat.
look it in the car for a week and it will eat al the rats.
after a week you open the door throw out the cat and voila! french fry problem solved...  cool

I got my car washed yesterday and asked the guy to please look for a french fry i had dropped.  He was not amused and kept asking wth i was talking about

cebteq wrote:

I got my car washed yesterday and asked the guy to please look for a french fry i had dropped.  He was not amused and kept asking wth i was talking about

I bet he secretly ate it and played stupid.

yeh tell him to give it back..means a lot to you, this particular french fry

just use a jar of mayonnaise as bait

TB or not TB

1,788 (edited by heifetz 2011-06-21 09:12:23)

minor suck but i reversed into another car in a carpark. his old volvo didn't even get a dent while my cars rear bumper cracked. they don't make em like they used to.

i love old volvos, 240 rocks , its a fucking tank  smile

Life sucks when you go fly a kite, get pulled up for only a meter, land hard on one shoulder and then break your collar bone and shoulder blade!!
Did hurt like hell after it happened yesterday evening, now taking multiple pain killers and keeping movement to a minimum. Must do that until it heals; cast is not possible.  sad  sad   sad

☂ bezoek okiland !

1,791 (edited by cebteq 2011-06-23 20:14:57)

flying a kite??  wow that really does suck

a guy i work with got lifted 5 feet off the ground yesterday by his kite. he was limping round the office today

keep hackney crap

and the right shoulder.. must keep it still for about 4 weeks. doing things with only the left hand is hard, but at least I can still whipe my own arse!

☂ bezoek okiland !

ouch, man, thats sucks indeed. good recovery!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

man I ate shit again this time running away from someone and this time dislocating my other shoulder  mad  what a coincidence

we had a little accident in our kitchen Friday morning, looks like we forgot to turn off the oven the night before, things got a bit fucked up because the plate with food was still in it, when I woke up in the morning the place was filled with black smoke. We live there with 3 men so it's normal that we act stupid from time to time, no harm done and we had a good laugh.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

we had a little accident in our kitchen Friday morning, looks like we forgot to turn off the oven the night before, things got a bit fucked up because the plate with food was still in it, when I woke up in the morning the place was filled with black smoke. We live there with 3 men so it's normal that we act stupid from time to time, no harm done and we had a good laugh.

Reminds me of the time my idiot roommate hid a 6 pack of beer in the oven when drunk and my other roommate preheated the oven without checking. The whole oven caught fire and the kitchen was layered in ash.

talking about idiots, all 3 of us are idiots so we really get along with each other very well. I'm really happy there, black kitchen walls or not.

"A Real Music Hater"

idiots are proven to be the most happy people in general

ballmouse wrote:

Reminds me of the time my idiot roommate hid a 6 pack of beer in the oven when drunk and my other roommate preheated the oven without checking. The whole oven caught fire and the kitchen was layered in ash.

major lol at that!