Topic: Tour de France

Wow, what a start, no boring Prologue and the king of the ardennes, Gilbert wins the first stage riding away from Cancellara.
Contador 1 min 40 secs behind after the team time trial and then goes on the offensive today only to be beaten by Cadel Evans. I can't remember the last time the tour was this exciting.

Drop your predictions and thoughts of each stage here

Overall i can't see anyone beating Contador, Andy Schleck second.
Cavendish in green if the commissars stop penalising him, ridiculous

keep hackney crap

Re: Tour de France

Gilbert was an idiot chasing his team mate.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

yep, yesterday Gilbert made a biiig mistake sad

again, Cav' really deserved to be disqualified, not really Hushovd. He's more dangerous than Djamolidine Abdoujaparov at his glorious time. I think you'll have to wait until Chateauroux to see him win

did you not hear Hushovd volunteering to take the penalty himself alone?
anyway Cavendish did it today, was really impressive by him. i'm not his biggest fan but credit where its due...

keep hackney crap

thomas voeckler, super homme.
keep doing what you are doing. hinault's successor, j'espere

keep hackney crap

How do you rate Cadel's chances Byron?

i always thought cadel could do it but never thought he would be so far ahead at the end of the TT.
Hats off to the man, i've been a huge fan ever since he won the world championship

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

i always thought cadel could do it but never thought he would be so far ahead at the end of the TT.
Hats off to the man, i've been a huge fan ever since he won the world championship

yeah i'm very happy for Cadel too, he deserved to win it finally !

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian