Re: whats the weather like where you are?

AdiDaSkiller wrote:

snow and rain, 2°C
and just few days ago it was like summer time...

snow in July, wtf... hmm

zora wrote:

here in west germany its actually like the weather god decided summer should be nothing but a short intermezzo and its better to just move on to autumn again.
raining all day, grey cloudy sky, its stormy and its cold..  since weeks.. hmm

well, you're not alone, it's been the same here (but it's like that most summers here smile)

today, we've had an unusual 2 days in a row of sunshine...

703 (edited by AudaxPowder 2011-07-29 01:15:21)

it's very hot in my home town. i was working over at the coast of the pacific ocean in mendocino and it was so nice for summer over there, the ocean breeze and winds keep you nice and cooled down even when doing labor! but here at home.. it's so annoying. my room is on the side of the house where the sun sets so i just bake in here at the end of the day! all i want to do is nap and be lazy, no fun. but aside from the heat it is very nice out, i'll always love any california weather!

AudaxPowder wrote:

it's very hot in my home town. i was working over at the coast of the pacific ocean in mendocino and it was so nice for summer over there, the ocean breeze and winds keep you nice and cooled down even when doing labor! but here at home.. it's so annoying. my room is on the side of the house where the sun sets so i just bake in here at the end of the day! all i want to do is nap and be lazy, no fun. but aside from the heat it is very nice out, i'll always love any california weather!

Every day hot and sunny. What are you a fucking lizard ?

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

705 (edited by Scarface 2011-07-29 12:58:54)

Complaining about the weather doesn't help either. It's more about acceptance...  wink

"Are you loving?"

THE    WORST    SUMMER     EVEr

summer made a cameo appearence in london today. hackney smells of jamaican bbq and weed.
lee scratch perry in the air. days like this you never want to leave

keep hackney crap

708 (edited by AudaxPowder 2011-07-30 19:10:32)

Leo Slayer wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:

what kind of question is this? is this some snarky way of hating on california or something? it's summer, of course "everyday hot and sunny" are YOU a fucking lizard? i don't get this response, i hope to blame this on my new-ness to here still? hmm

AudaxPowder wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:

what kind of question is this? is this some snarky way of hating on california or something? it's summer, of course "everyday hot and sunny" are YOU a fucking lizard? i don't get this response, i hope to blame this on my new-ness to here still? hmm

Without wanting to fan the flames here. I believe he was referencing a Bill Hicks routine.

I thought everyone knew all of Bill Hicks' routines? I doubt he meant anything by it.

Maiovvi wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:

Without wanting to fan the flames here. I believe he was referencing a Bill Hicks routine.

I thought everyone knew all of Bill Hicks' routines? I doubt he meant anything by it.

ahh i gotcha, i appreciate you clearing this up, Maiovvi!

sorry for the way of my response, i just dunno of any Bill Hicks quotes by memory! he's a good entertainer but i was just never the biggest fan personally so you'll have to excuse me if i'm not right there with ya on a certain reference!

many pardons Leo Slayer if retorted in a defensive way! i want to be peaceful with all robots!!!

Fuck sake....1st week off work since Xmas, all want was some reasonable weather to chill in, totally sucks...gonna be rain/cloudy all week...not happy hmm

Let's get Dumb

And it was worth the waiting......two days of shiny weather. smile

"Are you loving?"

Tomorrow and Sunday : 39°C !!!  mad

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

family camping trip begins tomorrow.
rain is forecast in isle of wight.
why are we taking a baby?

keep hackney crap

27 degrees in london today.
an indian summer that didn't get refused entry at immigration

keep hackney crap

will be 25 in Xiamen today...

hella windy

cebteq wrote:

hella windy

yeah supposed to be some kind of windstorm here guess it hit LA but not orange county yet

No electricity thats ok im used to it tongue

electricity is for pussies

the windstorm is here

Snow, ice, traffic chaos....absolutely deadly pavements, just another Scottish winter. It only snowed briefly aswell, useless.

Let's get Dumb

First snow in Gothenburg when I woke up this morning. It's been unusually mild until now.

fairly cold here in london, around 5 celsius mark.
lots of room to park my bicycle at work

keep hackney crap

Hurricane bawbag ravaged Scotland yesterday with winds recorded at 160mph

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57213000/jpg/_57213585_winturbinefire976by549.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/08/article-2071633-0F1B63A300000578-710_964x422.jpg4

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01420/Easyjet_1420157a.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/08/article-2071633-0F1AC47A00000578-198_964x478.jpg

calmer today...but cold

Let's get Dumb