Re: [GLA] Slabs of the Tabernacle Summer Party 30.07.11

We'll be through early at 78...been a while since a good sesh
no doubt sucking my thumb and crying for mammy come 1am

fucking excellent!!

Musically proby the best slabs ever....Hek's live was even better than i expected, hearing him freestyle his tracks made it a real live set. I-G is just a fucking wizard on the decks, those deft manipulations of the vinyl & mixers is fucking pure poetry....he was right in the zone, quite a contrast from Marcellus Pittman the nite before lol 

the sound system was rocking, the big joint is a great space for a party just shit for gettin taxis back.

Afters seemed to go down well...absolutely rammed, everything from booze jockey to chief bog roll inspector(at least it wasn't my turn to unblock the toilet mad) ...not sure i got to enjoy it too much but, was good to hear Hek eventually get on the decks for abit.

Was great to see all you guys again

Let's get Dumb

UNREAL
Loads agreeing best slabs ever - everyone was havin' it.  That venue is great..for the smokers too.

Well done Dumbbot on after-rave.  Only stayed to 5 as realised then I had to be out of BnB at 10!

More, more!

Same as, ducked outta The Unit near six (i think); hard to know after the amount of sweatin' done.

Great night. Great craic. Both John and IG were ace. Were both recorded? Good fun having the different venues too.
Really good to catch up with everyone

Basic Aly wrote:

More, more!

Seconded.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

31 (edited by arabot 2011-08-01 18:15:58)

What a night! Could have gone on for a few hours more at the club.

Got it all recorded.

yeah I'd also say that was the best Slabs i've been to.  A very special party that will live long in my memory.  Can't wait to hear the recorded sets.   smile

Absolutely brilliant night, Heckle's live set was astounding and Gary was on it relentlessly from the first track  big_smile this one will be very hard to top.

Great seeing everybody after so long. Really looking forward to hearing it all played back

That was fucking ace! Will live long in my memory for sure. Took me a day or 2 to recover, but it all was worth it for sure.