Topic: dubrovnik, croatia

hello fellow robots

im in lovely dubrovnik until friday.

wd be great if some robots have a tips or 2 about clubs or vinylshop ! if yas is around for example,i need suggestions smile

Re: dubrovnik, croatia

hope it's not overcrowded is it usually is in august!

i only know of lazareti club but don't know if anything's happening there.

just enjoy beaches and go to some of the nearby islands wink i've heard that mljet national park is plain beautiful..

records..try some local folklore big_smile
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7pi2v28KCmI/SYBJ4j1SMdI/AAAAAAAABfQ/6IprrweD2mE/s400/FRONT.jpg

3 (edited by like-a-kim 2009-08-04 11:00:51)

i've seen parts of some (lame) documentary last week exploring Dubrovnik through the eyes of jetset peepz.. the new St-Tropez?
seems like a very nice area though
have fun Raph! it's been a while nondedju ..
.. btw good friends of me and my lady moved to a city near Valencia .. gonna visit them in December probably..
tips (music, etc..) about the area always welcome

lol just read that few days ago dubrovnik major brought some decision not allowing DJs to play music in bars located in one part of the old town..apparently music played by DJs is too loud and disturbing. tres chic!

like YAS said, take a trip to Mljet, the coast is very crowded in August, the islands are much nicer

@like a kim : hell yeah dude,long time no see for sure.

dubrovnik must be very expensive for big part of locals but hey i'm living in paris,you know the city where you can pay cocktails 37e in some hostels ! so far,dubrovnik remains luckily way cheaper than st-tropez french fuck.

about valencia, the region in itself isn't fantastic.the center of the city is worthwile tho & deep down the south,the towns of altea & calpe deserve a shot if you have the time. closer to valencia,you can try denia but i guess in december it must be too quiet & pretty useless.

@yas & fred :

dubrovnik was as expected very crowded but still very nice.the old town is overcrowded but is wonderful & the lapad peninsula was more peaceful & very nice for chilling-out.
about lazareti club,i don't know i went to an open-air club called belvedere in an abandoned hotel resort or something and it was pretty cool.

i've been to mljet  (& also to lokrum & the town of cavtat)& was worth the visit,thanx for the tip guys.

about recordshops,didnt notice any, good for my wallet maybe smile

next time i'll try to go to split, zadar, korcula,brac and hvar !

I"m off to Rovinj on Thursday for some much needed sun.

Dubrovnik is overpriced little coast town with nothing more to offer than sea and stones. Don't expect any fun there. Unless if you are into celebrity beating paparazzis :-)))

Beyonce and Jay-Z like to spend their time there:-)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjAWsm4Ke8

::: Tko je zgazio gospodju Mjesec? :::

i've got 3 days in split next week before heading out to one of the islands. any recommendations for bars, sights, trips, must-see's there ?

electricity wrote:

i've got 3 days in split next week before heading out to one of the islands. any recommendations for bars, sights, trips, must-see's there ?

Split seemed a bit rank when I was there. Zadar is pretty close by and was decent craic.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/