Topic: Stolen record bag, Berlin

Full blue UDG record bag stolen from bar where I work in Neukolln last night (burglary during the night). About 50 records, nothing else except maybe a USB charger. Italo, house, new wave, rare stuff.

FUCK!

Any info please contact paudical AT gmail DOT com

Re: Stolen record bag, Berlin

Sorry to hear this sad story. I left my records in a cab and didn't get them back for 3 weeks so I know how you feel. Fingers crossed you get them back, all you can do is call the police, alert all local record shops that might be offered them.

really hope you get them back.

Sorry to hear that man... Don't give up scour the shops make sure people know..

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

4 (edited by dolcevita 2011-08-17 12:56:26)

holy shit, me got stolen some years ago only 4-6 records but i can imagine how you feel.
1) police report
2) inform ALL record stores you know
3) (MOST IMPORTANT): check ebay if the records are popping up there. Then inform the police about the seller.

i remember some years ago someone stole the whole record bag from a well known progressive goa DJ and the thief was so sick to offer the whole bag in ebay with the description in the auction title: "Record bag from DJ xyz - 80 records!"

!!!

i hate soccer

fuck indeed

good luck mang

cuties don't exert

stealing italo? where is this world going, where is the love? hmm

Sorry for your loss, hope you get them back.

to increase your radar range you might wanna post a short list of notable records that were stolen on r4r

Set up a google alert with the artist names & titles..
if someone puts them for sale online with a correct description you'll get an email..