Re: Life sucks when ...

how can they stop your welfare? i know some people been signing on for 10 years!

keep hackney crap

That's shitty sad
Where do you live leo?

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

Seems Im income based Job Seekers ie. because my girlfriend earns we have to live off that. It totally sucks its the first time I've been unemployed in ten years and yet I only get 6months of payments for a year. booooooooo Even worse when everyon eelse in the office is late is cheeky or can't speak without a translator. I provide great value. Just no Jobs I'm overqualified for most things and people won't employ me.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Thats shite, mate
Half the cunts I know over home are doing the double, and some getting DLA as well.  Raking it in.

was coming in here to bitch about something, but I happened to read this on the way:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/838 … issing-man
that's a nasty way to go

I got a job til christmas!

santa claus at the Arnedale centre?

keep hackney crap

you sick, and besides you realized cell phone company free GPS service for abroad wasn't part of your deal (although on a phone call they said it was) so you have to pay  sad  shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I quit after three days. A social housing companies repairs centre. They were in chaos and didnt know what they were doing.

Byron I did apply for some Santas little helper jobs and didn;t get shortlisted even when I sent picture. The Credit Card is my friend for Christmas, just as well I have two bottles of whisky stashed, one litre of home made damson gin and two bottles of Champagne ready and waiting.

Nobody want to fix you// and you know..// they want to kill you// hope it's paranoia// but it's life// and you go in /..

when one is unemployed. broke..

Come to China, Leo  cool

Putting petrol,in a diesel car....that sucks, fuck right off.

Let's get Dumb

... when your best friend committed suicide. I knew she didn't feel well but this is just, well, I don't have any words for it. Her life sucked and now it ends.

"A Real Music Hater"

beyond grim....my thoughts go out to you & the rest of her friends & family. And i thought i was having a bad day sad

Let's get Dumb

Aw shit, man sad
I'm really sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine...

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

thats horrible, ray. very sorry for you! and for her that she couldnt see another way out. wish you lots of strength!..

.."this world`s a bubble"..

condolences ray..

Sorry Ray  sad

thx everybody, perhaps she should have joined the broken heart topic because that was the reason. But it doesn't matter what the reason was, I lost the only person with whom I could talk about stuff like that.

"A Real Music Hater"

when you're young and not having fun

1,872 (edited by AudaxPowder 2012-03-18 22:55:56)

yeah i'm sorry you've had to go through that Ray VM  sad 

it sucks when the person you want to talk to the most on this planet can't(won't?) communicate back.

really sorry ray

..when the feeling isn't mutual..

another blackout drinking this weekend.  I have to grow up now. neutral