Topic: Krokodil Tears - New Drug in Russia

Just checked out this new video from VICE about a fairly new drug introduced to Russia that involves injecting liquid eye drop medicine like heroin. Pretty intense stuff.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/siberia-k … ull-length

2 (edited by DumbBot 2011-12-06 13:28:54)

Re: Krokodil Tears - New Drug in Russia

There are plenty of videos showing the horrific effects of this, if you have that morbid sense of curiosity...it basically rots you from the inside...the stuff of nightmares. I think they are banning the sale of over the counter products that contain codine, as this is used when they cook it. How desperate & sad these poor peoples existence must be, very grim. sad

Let's get Dumb

Watched this last night. Truly horrifying. Somehow Russia always takes depressing phenomena and makes it even worse sad

Yeah, pretty intense stuff. What a horrible life.

Yeah there's not much of a difference between taking that drug and just plain committing suicide. The difference between those two is getting thinner and thinner with each new and more "effective" drug. Unfortunately these folk in ghetto Russia aren't taking drugs for 'recreational purposes' but to flee the grim reality they live in. Sucks.

Poor sods, feel sorry for them having to stoop that low due to quality of life - Interesting view re the Afghan agenda of supplying heroin to degenerate the population.  Dont know if I believe it, if true tho its very shrewd and cunning of them.

Should stick to Jenkem and get high off raw sewage and shite like they do in the America's.
I believe the risk is significantly less.

Technicolor wrote:

Truly horrifying. Somehow Russia always takes depressing phenomena and makes it even worse sad

nicely put

[paranoid]This shit is so sick, one might think it is as designed as myxomatosis or aids.[/paranoid]

Basic Aly wrote:

Interesting view re the Afghan agenda of supplying heroin to degenerate the population.  Dont know if I believe it, if true tho its very shrewd and cunning of them.

Is an interesting theory. I watched a documentary recently where it was argued that part of the reason for the Black Power movement losing it's momentum in the 70s was largely due to the influx of drugs in the black community. The influx being the strategy of CIA.

arabot wrote:
Basic Aly wrote:

Interesting view re the Afghan agenda of supplying heroin to degenerate the population.  Dont know if I believe it, if true tho its very shrewd and cunning of them.

Is an interesting theory. I watched a documentary recently where it was argued that part of the reason for the Black Power movement losing it's momentum in the 70s was largely due to the influx of drugs in the black community. The influx being the strategy of CIA.

this one is good http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1033467/

I have been watching the growth of Krokodil for 18 months but its just a cheaper drug and new kick plus for the massive levels of Heroin addiciton in Russia and the former Soviet Republics. Look at the problems they have with alcohol.

The way things are right now I could never blame them for wanting to get out of it.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.