Topic: Yellow Beach Balls - Space Cat

Was there ever a proper release of this apart from the testpressing?

Re: Yellow Beach Balls - Space Cat

No, if i remember correctly ifx said smth about a release on a bottomless pit show a while ago...possibly on an intergalacticfm label. ? But also on discogs he says smth about sending a demo to Bearfunk http://www.discogs.com/reviews/list?rel … 23#c128067

Fuck knows it need to be release soon...its a megahit, blew me away since the demo contest.

release that shit

Let's get Dumb

yea i need it

anything neww???? i will pay 4 the release myself  smile

I've heard nothing,...perhaps someone need to get intouch with the artist and push this,

Let's get Dumb

isn't it viewlexx proof/ready?

Vlam Aan

kuczera wrote:

isn't it viewlexx proof/ready?

i hope so. that's what i had thought but been so long that i'm starting to wonder...

I hope you're right, it;s a real shame this has been left on the shelf for such a long time....should've been first in the cue for a viewlexx release

Let's get Dumb

Indeed. Still want it bad.

probably applying the finishing touches... which can take a while

cool didnt know finishing touches could take so long. would be great if we could confirm this somehow cant find a contact anywhere

sometimes goes on so long that it never happens and then the artist is never heard from again.
let's hope it isn't one of those scenarios.

1st person that gave me the impression he was releasing ybb was gatto fritto, but i embarrassed him (said his vox sounded like bono circa lemon) - i remember he also seemed put off when  he mentioned his bud that ran that label put out his first 12" & I responded with "that aphex twin lookalike in a stussy shirt." pretty easy to shock people. that's just a fraction of the whole shebang.  last contact i had w/ him i told him wtf is the queerish singer from josefk? paul hardcastle.. nope.  forget. i said that guy was gonna come at him w/ a razor attatched to his chode faster than "MEGA" out his british gob for wasting my precious time. what can you really do when dealing w/ a buttnugget as such? that was in 2008 or 9- he prob got his slice of heaven by now via earnest, respectable, yet embarassing YHWH microcosm chats like that british asian dude that i guess died his long hair greyl.  or that's just me.  i gotta detangle a roomfull of cords while somehow keeping track of the dirtiest juggbox dpm48 effects routing from every individual output n im using a panara EQ on the dm2000 by ibanez feedback loop n i gotta ehx micro synth on the rimshot n reverse echo on the snare.. phasers on the hats- i was putting flanger on the kick until i heard that paul paul? song recently.  visual music got me flanger hatz n moskow disco flanger n jackrabbit martin, but not gonna play out the black man's voice- i learned my lesson the first time i asked a girl out while walking off the schoolbus aged 11.  yall know im using the same gear as newcleus circa space is the place other than the pro one n ministry beatz. space cat bassline is one of the few instances i went crazy miding modulation on jupiter europa n stopped myself dead in my tracks the moment that 2 note sequence sounded not improvable.. the super minor tweak n BAM.  i gotta go yall.  ill mention details bout stevie kotey exchanges- wanted him to tack a shark vegas track on the end. when u get right down to it- they were both being buttnuggets in a way that needs to be equalized in order to keep things dignified n worthwhile. let's call it synchronicity folks. f van sluijs i said call me (301) 503-3872 get on yr big shoed daddio n call me collect for crying out loud. dirty if u do call collect from holland. no need to speculate any longer folks. if better call my ass.  now let's sink this fuckin thread! i'm self-aware boi who said i was another one of those what experimental projects or whoever.. oceans 11 fuckn a im not daft just dont worry bout it i have a shit load of music that goes over the top holy like midway through a patrick cowley song.. some stuff on par with the martian.  & i'm sampling my farts which are frequent & massive digitally controlled w/ unruly elemnents. shaved m head recently n im imaging the heat rhythms in my skull w/ electrodes attatch EEG u get the frist it's been around since the 60s.  im getting my troops to march to the beat of a different drum.. that's why it's taking so long not finishing touches.. this shit is gonna be 4th rate mp3 in disguise.  if i press it myself in larger quantities yall get free copies.  bye

that was the response i was waitin for

Lol...i thought it was a spambot attack at first glace. These 'Artists' are a temperamental sort eh? lol  From what i can make out of the manic ramblings i guess the chap has been pissed about by labels, there seemed to be some sort of 'running joke' about the false promises made to demo contestants with 'yeah we'll releases it on creme/bunker...etc', you'll be rich & famous blahblah roll

I guess the D.I.Y crowdsource funding a release would be an option...

Let's get Dumb

i will ask i-f about it

Vlam Aan

And here we are again.....does anyone have contact details for Mr YYB?(i'm not ringing that bloody phone number), i get the feeling i'd be better off sending a carrier pigeon with a handwritten note than trying any forms online communications. We would really like to get this a proper vinyl release, what ever it takes... it really is far too good to only float around as a youtube clip.

Let's get Dumb

i did my job contacted i-f about it, but he had no desire releasing it

Vlam Aan

That's cool...but we would like to release it, or at least try. So if you or anyone else knows how to get intouch with Mr YBB, gives us a shout.

Let's get Dumb

I tried to get a hold of him to do the same thing DumbBot and the phone was never answered nor were any voice mails returned. I assumed he didn't because either 1) he was no longer answering the calls or listening to voicemails or 2) he did not want to be part of my label and possibly a more established label such as viewlexx or bearfunk i think was the other one that was going to do it.

Since then I don't have his # - I got the # from either these forums or discogs he posted it. Also I think it was a comment on his release on discogs that he was going to rid of his cell phone as well so maybe a carrier pigeon really would be the best plan. It is a darn shame though as I know many of us here would love to have that thing spinning on our tables. Hell I'd like to hear some new stuff from him as well if he's been working on stuff? The record i've got that he did on Kraftjerks is right up there with space cat.

Good luck!

Haha...cheers for the answer.,  I definitely had the idea the chap is a little eccentric to say the least. I figure hes probly running naked around the hills with his synths trying to plug them into trees or sampling yeti farts  lol  Yeah the kraftjerkz record is cool, hope mr ybb is doing ok...whatever the cracker is upto.

Let's get Dumb

i slept on this one. wow what a nice tune.

someone please release this.

Space Cat kills. I also love Raindows from the kraftjerkz EP

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Zxb6lU9JE[/youtube]

Why not get in touch with Kraftjerkz for contact details?
Neud Photo is on here and has released on the label a couple of time.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

damn. I totally didn't know about this track. Is making my summer a bit more enjoyable at the mo!! smile