Topic: Skyrim?

Who is playing it? We had one copy for 3 players in the house I live in, then decided that it was more practical to get 2 because  there is so much to explore. On Sunday I punched 3 dragons to death, I'm not a big into fantasy RPGs but the fact that I can do that makes this game extremely vital.

Re: Skyrim?

Enjoying this very much (on PS3). GOTY for me. Killed about 7 dragons by now.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

level 18 wood elf here!

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

I'm level 28 Breton/werewolf, a little disappointed you can't be a vampire/werewolf, but yes most likely GOTY, unless something amazing comes out in the next 2 days.

LVL 54 here smile

I quite love it yeah...

Yep, totally hooked!

Playing instead of finishing my work for this year smile

I need love

level 18 argonian with destruction magic, 67 hours i will never get back. and i have barely started the main story quest. killed one dragon thus far. My first RPG ever

First I played as a sneak / bow wood elve, now a new character with destruction magic which is much easier.

Updated. Level 37. I've punched many dragons, giants, and frost trolls to death.

Level 49. Still going.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.