Topic: Bigfoot breakthrough

Moguh already posted the link from the telegraaf in the gear section, tonight we are going to know more

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Re: Bigfoot breakthrough

Yeah a bit curious too, but not expecting too much. Too bad for the real researchers if this happens to be a situation ala the window-alien vid

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Viral!

can't wait!

meh it's not sasquatch

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

yeh but what are those guys up to...i like these scheme things...if it is a scheme...who knows

Mneh...

Bigfoot Hunters Press Conference Reveals... Little

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404805,00.html

Come on who cares about bigfoot, chupacabras and whatever, bring us some aliens! Those are real smile

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

What, is it fake!?! I did NOT see that coming yikes

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

oh noes! i feel betrayed.

news just in, it was a monkey suit in a box of ice!

You're Fucking Out, I'm Fucking In

And Alf, is he real or not ? Please answer not to fast because you could break my Heart .

No somo Roberto Succo

The thing is, are all those people whove seen bigfoot/sasquatch etc lying? Also the great majority who wants no coverage etc. Theres no ral fame in saying youve seen things like this, it doesnt make you famous and evn if it did, most shy away from the attention. Of course its also strange that noone ever found a body yet, but then again one would expect that human like creatures would collect and bury their dead. But keep looking tongue

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

haha lucio +++

i always thought bigfoot was an alter ego of legowelt

zip wrote:

i always thought bigfoot was an alter ego of legowelt

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3426/acclaimym9.gif

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

i don't understand - why does regular media cover that crap ...

and the guys who pretended to have found bigfoot - was this some kind of art project, or what?

More like some publicity stunt that went out of hand. But now they are gone apperently, WITH the money they were paid by the analyst. But how stupid is it to go AWOL for 50000 $ now that everyone know who they are. But of course paying all that money for something you dont know in the first place deserves a prize too