Re: the broken hearts club

I'd choose anything over love but instead it chooses you and makes you lose intrest in other things.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

Fossa wrote:

makes you lose intrest in other things.

after some time it's ok. When I have money, I have drugs. When I have money and drugs it's a lot of girls and "friends" around. Sad but true.

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zxurd2.jpg

so really money is the answer  mad

I think the "choose 2" out of 3 diagram applies to both sexes

android#91 wrote:
Fossa wrote:

makes you lose intrest in other things.

after some time it's ok. When I have money, I have drugs. When I have money and drugs it's a lot of girls and "friends" around. Sad but true.

Dude i hope you're all right and that you're talking mainly about ganja.
I doubt getting hi with coke or speed or whatever else to constantly improve your life is good for you.

Altough the same might apply to women too.

I'm out of town, but just received notification that my monomachine has finally arrived, my heart is no longer broken.

cool

Bankie Phones wrote:

I'm out of town, but just received notification that my monomachine has finally arrived, my heart is no longer broken.

cool

Yeah but your monomachine might be, we've all seen how fedex deliver parcels  wink

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Sb_r7BKTc[/youtube]

Sham wrote:

Yeah but your monomachine might be, we've all seen how fedex deliver parcels  wink

i stayed watching these videos (it seems to be very common) and it sickens me, what a waste. Some stuff is made on the other side of the globe, before it arrives to your door its been thrown around like this with a probability that if its broken you'll have to send it back and might get the same treatment when its replaced. Idiots.

So true... I guess I'll know in a few days... on the plus side I stopped by Amoeba records and loaded up on a bunch of detroit ghetto-tech and clone records in the used bins. smile

maybe it's off topic but... I hate all people lol. All my friends are friends only when they have profits from this. I will spend New Year's Eve at home. Fuck them all. I have only one true friend but he going abroad to Holland(he has job here).

cool

android#91 wrote:

maybe it's off topic but... I hate all people lol. All my friends are friends only when they have profits from this. I will spend New Year's Eve at home. Fuck them all. I have only one true friend but he going abroad to Holland(he has job here).

cool

the best NYE I ever had was myself, three bottles of baileys and a boxset of shit sitcoms. true story. I like people. People are ace most of the time...

Sham wrote:
Bankie Phones wrote:

cool

ITS HERE
AND WORKS

smile

loving it.

213 (edited by cebteq 2012-01-05 00:40:37)

Close shave with a dominant, chinese girl. Didnt know that existed.  Anyway, glad I escaped with both testicles tongue even got a new snd nifty smiley out of it

edit: ding ding "round 2"

fucking friend zone.  I would rather she spit in my face

cebteq wrote:

Close shave with a dominant, chinese girl. Didnt know that existed.  Anyway, glad I escaped with both testicles tongue even got a new snd nifty smiley out of it

edit: ding ding "round 2"

Dominant you say?
Round one: She near shaved yer balls off..

Round two: Will be a ball-gag, a pair of pliers for yer toenails and a cellar...

Be careful.

hehe shes just a little kitten compared to me smile  but apparently I've got a gf now, yoohoo!

congrats  smile

sorry for offtopic. I must write what's on my mind...
Actually I don't have time for love etc but i have another problem. Mayby it's infantile and I behave like teenager. fuck it
The matter is: DRUGS
Today I found that I have BIG problem with amph... I took this shit since 2 years. I had 2-4 weeks periods, but sometimes I was on high 2-3 weeks... I don't have with school etc. Last 2 months was horrible... I don't have much money because i study on University of Technology in my city, and going to another school. My parents cover the costs. We have enough money"middle class, 2 cars etc...". I started stealing cd boxes from supermarkets and selling it. It was easy and i earned much money in 20 mins... Week after I strted doing this, I was busted, I got probation... This was shock for my parents. I'm only child, they do all for me, and love me so much. We have very often quarrels etc. They can't converse with me, I still heard about my infantile(I love vintage gear), lazyness. They always talk about negatives, don't appreciate my achievements. After I was busted, I stopped with taking amph. Last two weeks I have a lot of school things to do, so today I steal fucking cd box and buy 2g of amph... I'm scared because staff of this shop talking someting by intercoms. Security near doors even don't look on me, but if i was recorded on cams?omg i'm so embarrassing... I have also debt to a dealer so i steal money (double value of this debt, because in this weekend I have exams on university and "need amph") from my parents safe. It's fucking terrible. I feel that i'm so bad for my parents. I'm pathetic and bad man. Parents giving me all I need, I have what to eat, cloths, and other. yesterday bought me a new laptop but I still do this same stupid things... . I don't care about myself, I want to make my parents happy and proud of me. I'm 20 but I behave like pathologic 15...

Sorry for this teenage problems, I don't have any person which I can about this. I think that this will be funny for somebody, lol

fuck all this shit. I will blow something and make exercise(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant) I have a lot of work. And some amph.
ps. Avoid any drugs

Dude! No shit you sure do have a problem. I'm sorry if i sound harsh and i dont wanna be rude but speed is the most fucked up thing anyone can stick in their bodies. I'm quite liberal and so with drug use too, but EVERY amphetamine usage case i know from my social circle is just total catastrophy from the start to the possible end.

Please try to get help for it. You admit your problem by yourself without anyone to squeeze it out of you, that's rare i think. I've seen so many cases of people living in total denial of their drug problems and seeing a much larger group of people suffer from it. If you wanna be good to your parents, maybe you should tell them about this stuff and get their support for getting help. I know it must be embarrassing but try.

I hope you're not alone with this problem altogether. There's robots here for you. You can always open up here (maybe we need a drug abuse club thread too big_smile ), but were from the internets we cant really be there for you like irl friends. Unless you happen to live next door.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to get off speed, but it must be worth it.
Lots of strength man. It's a fortune that you don't have love problems on top of that shit man smile

Yeah man, stick to weed

Speaking of which, anyone interested in seeing steve reich with me tomorrow?  Extra ticket on me big_smile

Blame your parents. They say they love you but at the same time they expect the moon and stars from you? Hell, i'd be taking heroine if my parents were like that.

heifetz wrote:

Hell, i'd be taking heroine if my parents were like that.

great tip.

"A Real Music Hater"

trololo?

cebteq wrote:

Yeah man, stick to weed

Speaking of which, anyone interested in seeing steve reich with me tomorrow?  Extra ticket on me big_smile

is the new chinese babe not going?

keep hackney crap

She wants to go now, lol

Happy birthday,b.  We rule tongue