Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

Because I'm going for one month in February to Tirana, Albania for an art-project! Fuck yeah. cool

@score: WoW ! Enjoy !

labelnight is coming and our our circuits are still closed

Volunar

off to Northern Thailand tomorrow for about 3 weeks... smile

got our wardrobe finally built after 7 months

stopped my CBS/IFM subscription payment today. 3 or 4 years of paying and what did i get in return? the CBS forum was killed for no real reason and the streams still play the same song. so it was time to cut the umbilical.

CBS was one of the greatest things that happened in my life, but, all love turns sour at some point.

i am happy that i am less interested of ut2004 and mixing again.. oh and mean while tasting some fine whiskey

I bought a house!

Plus I just noticed that the life sucks topic is much bigger than this one. Lets get positive.  cool

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

good point Leo.

I am happy for the following reasons

- I'm writing a lot of new music and I think it is good
- girls seem to like me
- an appointment got cancelled today so I can stay in bed a little longer
- Antoni Maiovvi is playing in London at the same festival as Slayer, Mogwai, Mudhoney, Harvey Milk, Balam Acab, Melvins, Death Grips, Demdike Stare and Ultramagnetic MCs in May. It will be by far the biggest live show I've ever done.

I tell you all this in hope that the 'pure universal noise love' (as I call it) will radiate out and make a lot of other people happy as well

Maiovvi wrote:

good point Leo.

I am happy for the following reasons

- I'm writing a lot of new music and I think it is good
- girls seem to like me
- an appointment got cancelled today so I can stay in bed a little longer
- Antoni Maiovvi is playing in London at the same festival as Slayer, Mogwai, Mudhoney, Harvey Milk, Balam Acab, Melvins, Death Grips, Demdike Stare and Ultramagnetic MCs in May. It will be by far the biggest live show I've ever done.

I tell you all this in hope that the 'pure universal noise love' (as I call it) will radiate out and make a lot of other people happy as well

Congratulations on the show. I noticed your name added to the bill the other day it looks amazing I was hoping to go especially to see Slayer but Death Grips look cool too. If you need a PA or roadie I would be happy to assist.  wink

Thanks Leo. A friend summed it up pretty well in "It's like you're being rewarded for doing something, well, strange"

Perhaps the dream of being the David Yow of Disco will finally be reached...

Leo Slayer wrote:

I bought a house!

i thought you was on the dole? man i am doing something wrong with this 9-5 shite.
jealous congrats to you

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:
Leo Slayer wrote:

I bought a house!

i thought you was on the dole? man i am doing something wrong with this 9-5 shite.
jealous congrats to you

I was man now got a job in the Countryside working doing outdoor activities in Mental Health capacity. Off to Buxton.

@ Leo Slayer

Congratulations, man. Incitement to positivity works when you read something like that.

Cracking beer brewed in Buxton, by the way. 'Axe Edge,' 6.9% Double IPA. Very pleasant.

Tottieheid wrote:

@ Leo Slayer

Congratulations, man. Incitement to positivity works when you read something like that.

Cracking beer brewed in Buxton, by the way. 'Axe Edge,' 6.9% Double IPA. Very pleasant.

Totally with you on the beer front they are outstanding. Applied for a job with them too and hopefully getting a tour when I move. My personal favourite is the wild boar IPA lovely stuff you should check out the Thornbridge ales too from Bakewell in the Peak District too.

Watching The Artist actually made me feel happy!

Unexpected free bar in a local pub last night. Rough today, but was great!  big_smile

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

I'm having a fling with a super hot and quirky academic teacher dancer girl. Spent the whole day on bed with her today.
Feeling good.
Let's hope not to see about this at the broken hearts club again wink

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

cuz i was trying to cheat the tax man and the tax authorities started to investigate -> i was already thinking about jail time and how to get a job after the conviction. but then i found out that i am exempt from the tax and don't have to pay anything in the first place. suckers.

Despite some low points this weekend I saw Jeff Mills live and also did a Viewlexx special on my college radio station today--got some good feedback, too!

mushaden wrote:

Despite some low points this weekend I saw Jeff Mills live and also did a Viewlexx special on my college radio station today--got some good feedback, too!

at Le Pouisson Rouge?

Our daughter Lauren has been born and Dave Clarke played my track 'Promises' in White Noise for a second time.

TinFoilHats wrote:

Our daughter Lauren has been born and Dave Clarke played my track 'Promises' in White Noise for a second time.

Congrats on both counts TFH!

I got a phone call today to let me know I won a prize draw and I'm going to be getting a free Arturia Minibrute!!!  lol

^you may also have won a free iPad 2.