Topic: [GLA] 18/02/12 - VOID - Casionova @Chambre69-FREE

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lys0k8v07a1qziv3ao1_500.jpg

Chambre 69 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT

Greetings spacelings, our journey into the VOID continues with the second transmission.

Casionova (Magic Waves, Cyber Dance, Intergalactic FM)

Thunder Disco Club (Sub Club)

Galaxian - Classic Techno / Acid DJ Set (Micron Audio Detroit, Transient Force, Last Known Trajectory, Void)

+ Void DJ's

IFM's & Magicwaves very own Casionova makes a long over due visit back to Glasgow, will be great to see James again....hard rocking Dj who's music chat spans just about every genre imaginable. The idiots in charge will also be letting me play records,...with afterparty nonsense @ the Unit till you can't dance anymore.

Let's get Dumb

Re: [GLA] 18/02/12 - VOID - Casionova @Chambre69-FREE

Looking forward to it!

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

3 (edited by DumbBot 2012-02-20 10:08:48)

Seemed to go well, maxed capacity again.......really young crowd, was mentioned afew times to me. I quite enjoy the set at the beginning everyone pluging things intothemixer-messing with monitors-noones listening anyway . Jan & Casio smashed it...dunno if there was recordings.

Let's get Dumb

Any recordings of the italo action ?

How young we talking about, did you feel like old perverts sniifing the youngsters dancing sweat?  tongue

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

Excellent, and very nostalgic, music played on the night. Italo napalm and heavy hitters dropped from all concerned. Especially enjoyed screaming along to the likes of "Hot Stuff" and "Alisand." Top stuff.

Yes to young crowd. Early 20s, maybe scratching the 20s. Wouldn't mind that so much if they weren't getting maggoty. There seemed to be zero bouncer presence in the place i.e. pups up on tables and the like. The threat of violence was needed to settle some of the more unruly elements.

Massive well done to Wee Ean and the Voidists, great show and music put on. Hopin the proposed entrance fee next time will discourage some of the more wide-eyed cider-filled ones and prepubescent  types.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Lol...i didn't get to play any disco, i was working my way up to that big_smile Were trying to get our own bouncers in for the next one...the same guys that help us out at the afters. Yup was also thinking that a fiver door will keep the chancers away.

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Lol...i didn't get to play any disco, i was working my way up to that big_smile Were trying to get our own bouncers in for the next one...the same guys that help us out at the afters. Yup was also thinking that a fiver door will keep the chancers away.

Any word on D.I.E playing? I need to get booked up at least a month in advance these days !

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.