26 (edited by crc 2012-04-22 21:43:08)

Re: Just acquired Alpha Juno 2... What can it do?

yeah, i have everything mapped (but the 4 tone modifiers you said). the ones with 4 steps like noise, hpf ect. work too, but i want to cange the max value of those since now they just loop from 0-3, 4-7, 8-11 ect. it works, but you just have to be extremely careful. i mapped most of the low stepped parameters to push buttons, but there are still quite a few. i know it can be done, i just don't know how. updated the firmware and tried to load the b-control/usb midi driver but they refuse to work.

elsquirrel: sure you can send me sysex from all the 4 step switches, but i'm starting to think that bcr just can't do it no matter what.

just noticed that two of my AJ2 keys are firing off with full velocity all the time. googling just told me that cleaning the contacts should do it.. trouble is that i have no idea how the get the keybed out without bending the motherboard that lies underneath the keys. any hints/tips?

I never got around to it, but I bookmarked this link, which might help:

http://www.sonicamigos.com/etejkowski/E … orial.html

Some sounds/oddities I made with the alpha juno 2 (about 3/4 alpha juno+  1/4 juno 106).  So probably confusing if you want to hear the alpha juno, nevertheless.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTIcqaeWf-4[/youtube]

AJ1 is assembled in a totally different manner than AJ2, so the link is not that useful for AJ2 owners.

31 (edited by automatique 2012-04-30 16:08:44)

I want to know that too.

I spent last weekend trying out different editors for the Alpha 2, googling around and stuff. Until I by accident found a preset template on my Zero SL MK2 which works really great! Recommend it.