Re: anyone else got a hangover?

Girlfriend: Just come to bed
Me: I will just have another one and watch the Champions League highlights
Me: Three more pints later zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on the floor.

Jacked up on Codeine and sweating like crazy but hey its my last day in this office.  big_smile

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

congrats leo.

i've been up awake for almost 3 days straight now just got back from las vegas hungover  neutral

Hung as bastard today. First session after a prolonged break so its particularly nasty. Just sitting at my desk trying not to be noticed. The boss is away so its r4r time.  wink

after last night, i could easily pass as an extra for 'The Walking Dead'

haven't been hung over since new years. being broke does have it's advantages it seems.

lol...dont remember much from last night  smile
havent lost anything...ill find out later if i pissed anyone off, i hope so  big_smile

auw

Heil CBS

Herr Flick wrote:

auw

+1

684 (edited by AudaxPowder 2012-03-13 00:51:35)

derp

good ol pabst blue ribbon on the brain

and again

Uuh. Even moving my eyes hurts

Real stinker. Threw up earlier... sad

Woke up at 5, vomiting every 30mins until 9.30. now fresh and dandy at work  cool

This time i know i'm gonna die

Sun was shining and I had a real craving for Strawberry Daiquiri, so I thought I'd do some work and have some daiquiris as a reward. Unfortunately they were the best I'd ever made, they were so perfect you couldn't taste the rum at all, so I kept adding more and more in, then I made a 2nd pitcher and before I knew it, I'd drank a whole bottle of rum in the space of maybe 2 or 3 hours.

Realising my mistake when I started to come down from how amazing I felt, I drank bottle after bottle of water, but the damage was done. I feel fucking awful today. But no vomit, manageable headache. I'll sit in the sun for a bit and try and get an early night.

So, if I ever offer you a home made Strawberry Daiquiri, by all means take me up on it, it will be amazing I can assure you. However, have ONE, and encourage me to have ONE also. Because they are lethal. Tasty though.

Goooooouuuuuuudddddd.

hahaha, thats amazing Maiovvi. A whole bottle of rhum in the middle of the day is pretty hardcore lol

Hello my old friend,...local beer festival yesterday, attempt to drink the place dry...and mauling the bratwurst stall. I was even drinking mead.

Sweating profusely, someone is dropping bricks on my head...go away. neutral

Let's get Dumb