Topic: [WTB] Linear Movement - On The Screen LP Vinyl

I'm looking for the Linear Movement LP. If anybody has got one left for a reasonable price I'd be more than happy.
Discogs prices are too high for my taste but I'd be willing to pay about 30€ or maybe a bit more.

Cheers

Welcome to the Future...

Re: [WTB] Linear Movement - On The Screen LP Vinyl

You can go for the cdr, I bet the sound is better than the LP, it's not such good sound quality.

lol at discogs, you can be 200% sure that none of these sellers have paid more than 22 euro for their copy. Rediculous.

"A Real Music Hater"

Thanks for the hint Ray!
Normally I prefer Vinyl but Quality is important of course!
I guess I'll go for the CD release then. Dosen't make this amazing record any worse  wink

Cheers

Welcome to the Future...

Well, of course it's cool to have the LP but Check Mate, just don't pay 50 EUR for something that is only 4 years old, you would probably regret it.

"A Real Music Hater"

Yeah, you're right and 50€ is way too much!
A couple of months ago I still found 2-3 copys of the record in some internet shops but I didn't buy one back then. When I looked again recently all of them were gone and some new appeared on Discogs with ridiculous prices. It almost seems like someone bought them all to make profit.

Welcome to the Future...

It only seems like that because you want a copy of the lp!  wink  you just slept on it plain and simple, the same thing that happens to everybody at some point in terms of forgetting or putting off buying something, then, oh no! all copies are gone. This happened to me with the 1st 2 Sherm Sticks lps, which are now selling for 50-100E. It'sjust supply and demand that makes the prices rise on Discogs.

If you are prepared to wait it will probably be repressed eventually, I nearly paid a high price for the Tanki Tanki 12", but recently it was repressed with extra track for normal price

Why not email Veronica Vasicka and let her know the situation that it's still in demand and copies are selling for high prices, there were represses of all the "Tapes" lps and the first Oppenheimer analysis 12".

50E is too much to pay tho, the pressing is not amazing, but still okay.

pressing is OK but from all the MW records that I have it's by far the worst pressing.

"A Real Music Hater"

Maybe I'll write an E-Mail to Veronika and if the record gets a repress I'll buy it. Until then i can live with the CD I think. wink

Welcome to the Future...

you can also buy the (digital) album via Juno e.g.
http://www.junodownload.com/products/on … 535446-02/
saves some shipping costs from a possible cdr purchase

10 (edited by kuczera 2012-09-13 11:04:35)

some MW's will get a repress soon, heard it from the source

Vlam Aan

Cool, thanks guys!

Welcome to the Future...