1,751 (edited by Scarface 2012-07-21 11:40:12)

Re: New releases - What are you looking forward to?

I enjoy my bad (?) taste. smile

It's more on the synthpop-side but has the "naivity" I like so much as in I'm A Vocoder.

"Are you loving?"

Creme JAK 14 - Grossstadtlichter (Kinky Lovers Edit)
" Ok so here's the last installment in the Creme JAK series. We feel there's not much to add to this concept and over the past few years this kinda musick has found the foothold it lacked when we started this lil' enterprise in the heydayz of beige vanilla Minimal. In any case it seems fitting to go full circle and draw the curtains with an epic disco anthem that might not be JAK perse, but at least coulda woulda shoulda been caned back in the dizzies in all the places that mattered ese! You see, House is a feeling and blablabla.. So here's a final one up your purist backsides as this mystery strap-on crew cuts and tape edits its way through a molten bucket of Swiss cheese and ends up with a dead hooker in the trunk in the process.
Out somewhere in August on some limited 250 copies sticker ISH. No repress, no digital, this is the end.. "

Sad, the end of Creme Jak... sad

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOQGOUxEqY[/youtube]
I need more Curley

"A Real Music Hater"

http://www.discogs.com/Pluton-Humanoids … se/3740814

Vlam Aan

Looking to grip the Mutant Beat Dance on L.I.E.S. when that comes out. Real talk.

THE EXALTICS/KOOVA - Combined EP v3.0 (ABSTRACT FORMS)

[Echovolt EvR007] JT Stewart (aka Stinkworx) - Ophelia EP

THE EXALTICS / MORPHOLOGY - THE EXALTICS MEETS MORPHOLOGY (Solar One Music 021)

il mafioso wrote:

UNIT MOEBIUS ANONYMOUS - SD23 (SD records)

definitely looking forward to this, from the samples I've heard, it sounds amazing.

"A Real Music Hater"

Abstract Acid AACID004 - Downtown Dirt 2 - featuring tracks from Elec Pt.1, Crime Scene, Takeshi Kouzuki & Etcher

1,761 (edited by DumbBot 2012-08-28 17:10:21)

The new Pub album Creid.....just listen to the clips, breathtaking big_smile

http://www.ampoulerecords.com/release_d … t=ampcd555

Let's get Dumb

Elbee Bad compilation on Rush Hour.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:

Elbee Bad compilation on Rush Hour.

second that

Vlam Aan

DAVID VUNK & BEN LA DESH - TURNER / DEEP VALLEY (Moustache 021)

Sam Rosenthal - Tanzmusik LP and L.A.S.'S Crime – Disphoria 1985-1989, both on Mannequin
La Mort De L'Hippocampe Part II

Looks like September is a great month

"A Real Music Hater"

1,766 (edited by scott_neon 2012-09-06 08:15:14)

Kevin Harrison - Fly Ep reissue on Emotional Rescue
Alan Hurst - Nzambi Lp on Emotional Response
Steve Moore - Panther Moderns on LIES
Pluton and Humanoids - World Invaders official reissue by Private Records
Roboterwerke/Supersemfft - Selected Works Lp on Wunderwerke

1,767 (edited by kuczera 2012-09-06 09:24:37)

scott_neon wrote:

Dieter Kolb and Franz Aumüller left a noticeable dent in the world of electronic Music and Art. With one of the most mysterious production teams Germany has ever known. Together with another school buddy Franz Knüttel they created sounds so unique and ahead of their time that maybe the rest of us weren't quite ready! In 1979 they released Supersempfft under the guise of Roboterwerke on the world famous CBS imprint. The LP is now a collector's item and is adorned with the most amazing artwork and booklet I've ever seen, but better still the music is dynamic and beautifully put together. One of the stand out features on this ground breaking LP was of course the use of the bespoke drum machine aptly titled Roboterwerke. The machine was probably one of the first machines which allowed you to replay your own percussion sample hits, yes they did make this before Akai made theirs! Their intention was to make the drum sampler invention available as a worldwide product. The Roboterwerke parts were quite expensive and it became near impossible to reproduce on a larger scale without the help of the big players in this market. Nevertheless they still had one and it made their sound so unique that questions were being asked. Herbie Hancock a close friend of Franz Aumüller was very excited about Robterwerke and even Kraftwerk were paying close attention to what they were doing at the time. This lead to many collaborations like the seminal Hip Hop track The Wildstyle by Timezone aka Afrika Bambaata, The label copy includes instrumentation and drums by Wunderwerke (if you look closely they're credited on the record!!). I've also heard an unreleased T-Ski Valley track from 1984 which would have been as big as ''catch the beat'' if it was only released. The drum machine was only a little piece of the pie, the music sounded great because of many things, Dieter's parents owned a music shop where he practised everyday learning a vast array of instruments. Franz Aumüller a lyrical genius and an artist that has spent most his life creating works way ahead of their time. Franz Knüttel was the inventor, electronics innovator and all round technical genius so together they could cross any hurdle. As Supersempfft their first LP ''Robeterwerke'' sold very well so they decided to release their second L.P via their own label Wunderwerke. In 1981 this time withoutKnüttel they released Supersempfft ''Metaluna'' once again their trademark drum machine and a host of synthesizers dazzled along with more songs about a space travelling cartoon frog which had superpowers; this is actually a caricature of Dieter Kolb made by Franz Aumüller who once again designed another sumptuous cover that added some easy going fun to the explosive music they made. In the same year they also released ''Futurist'' with RCA another ground breaking production that contained the hypnotic ''High on Tech''. The track reached cross section music lovers and the Wunderwerke sound has stood the test of time. We present a collection of music from all 3 LP's. We've also added many unreleased versions which make this L.P a must for fans of the legendary Wunderwerke!

the sell blabla gets bigger by the year

Vlam Aan

Zombie Zombie - Rituels d'un Nouveau Monde (Versatile)
Pye Corner Audio Transcriptions - Sleep Games (Ghostbox)

Both in October.

LOUIS HAIMAN - SOUL PURPOSE - INDIGO AERA

http://www.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=67000

kuczera wrote:
scott_neon wrote:

Dieter Kolb and Franz Aumüller left a noticeable dent in the world of electronic Music and Art. With one of the most mysterious production teams Germany has ever known. Together with another school buddy Franz Knüttel they created sounds so unique and ahead of their time that maybe the rest of us weren't quite ready! In 1979 they released Supersempfft under the guise of Roboterwerke on the world famous CBS imprint. The LP is now a collector's item and is adorned with the most amazing artwork and booklet I've ever seen, but better still the music is dynamic and beautifully put together. One of the stand out features on this ground breaking LP was of course the use of the bespoke drum machine aptly titled Roboterwerke. The machine was probably one of the first machines which allowed you to replay your own percussion sample hits, yes they did make this before Akai made theirs! Their intention was to make the drum sampler invention available as a worldwide product. The Roboterwerke parts were quite expensive and it became near impossible to reproduce on a larger scale without the help of the big players in this market. Nevertheless they still had one and it made their sound so unique that questions were being asked. Herbie Hancock a close friend of Franz Aumüller was very excited about Robterwerke and even Kraftwerk were paying close attention to what they were doing at the time. This lead to many collaborations like the seminal Hip Hop track The Wildstyle by Timezone aka Afrika Bambaata, The label copy includes instrumentation and drums by Wunderwerke (if you look closely they're credited on the record!!). I've also heard an unreleased T-Ski Valley track from 1984 which would have been as big as ''catch the beat'' if it was only released. The drum machine was only a little piece of the pie, the music sounded great because of many things, Dieter's parents owned a music shop where he practised everyday learning a vast array of instruments. Franz Aumüller a lyrical genius and an artist that has spent most his life creating works way ahead of their time. Franz Knüttel was the inventor, electronics innovator and all round technical genius so together they could cross any hurdle. As Supersempfft their first LP ''Robeterwerke'' sold very well so they decided to release their second L.P via their own label Wunderwerke. In 1981 this time withoutKnüttel they released Supersempfft ''Metaluna'' once again their trademark drum machine and a host of synthesizers dazzled along with more songs about a space travelling cartoon frog which had superpowers; this is actually a caricature of Dieter Kolb made by Franz Aumüller who once again designed another sumptuous cover that added some easy going fun to the explosive music they made. In the same year they also released ''Futurist'' with RCA another ground breaking production that contained the hypnotic ''High on Tech''. The track reached cross section music lovers and the Wunderwerke sound has stood the test of time. We present a collection of music from all 3 LP's. We've also added many unreleased versions which make this L.P a must for fans of the legendary Wunderwerke!

the sell blabla gets bigger by the year

Are there actually people who read that crap? I know I never do.

"A Real Music Hater"

1,771 (edited by Zubeldia 2012-09-23 01:28:51)

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Are there actually people who read that crap? I know I never do

too cut a long story short for you ray: two old hippies in a 'blokhut' in the german woods with too much weed and fat synths ;]

haha

Vlam Aan

Various - Downtown Dirt 2 (Abstract acid 004)
Luke Eargoggle - The Datamagi EP (Abstract Forms 10.5)
Ekman - Tessellation Automata (Abstract Forms 13)

Zubeldia wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Are there actually people who read that crap? I know I never do

too cut a long story short for you ray: two old hippies in a 'blokhut' in the german woods with too much weed and fat synths ;]

Shorter: 2 nerds without a life at home

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

without a life at home

oh no, en contraire ray, the blokhut is their home!  tongue