51 (edited by heifetz 2008-08-06 19:31:29)

Re: Ps3

i'm up for it

edit: shit the woman want's to watch tv

aint that allways the case, let me guess mmmmmm Dr. MF Phil

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

heifetz wrote:

i'm up for it

edit: shit the woman want's to watch tv

hahahaha

GREETZ!

grenadad!!

GREETZ!

Take care of the Woman's Wishes ! Believe in  my experience...

No somo Roberto Succo

56 (edited by x-bobo 2008-08-09 22:37:13)

Obi1r wrote:

Racers! Grid is stunning!

just go it today, fuckin' awesome game, but not so easy...

Hey, I've also added Mr. Meschi & Sergio to my network ;-)

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
"The Swiss Fondue Mixture", LIVE each Wednesday 22:00-23:00 on IFM1
MIXES MIXES MIXES

Yes, I saw that, thanks X-bobo!
hope to see you online sometimes!

Keep On Fighting

today i'm trying to download 'Siren Blood Curse' on the psn but it's not for network playing roll

Keep On Fighting

New footage of RE5. Damn this is gonna be sweet.

http://www.psonly.nl/videos/1642/Resident_Evil_5

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

damn Klart, wish I could watch this in work. that game is gonnae be sick!

That looks the business. I loved 4 and this seems the same thing, but better!

I've tried yesterday evening to play at Siren Blood Curse (I like only this kind of games) but I really didn't manage to do anything with the joystick (and I even have nausea when I'm trying to move

i want Fat Princess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMF4oD3E0_c

64 (edited by Klart 2008-08-21 16:27:17)

Mademoiselle wrote:

I've tried yesterday evening to play at Siren Blood Curse (I like only this kind of games) but I really didn't manage to do anything with the joystick (and I even have nausea when I'm trying to move

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

very true. cannon fodder

66 (edited by SLEEK 2008-08-22 02:14:38)

just played resistance fall of man 2  beta the other day. its ok... ill give it time looking forward to gow 2

GREETZ!

Klart wrote:

Hey Mademoiselle, if you have a PS3 please give us your PSN-name! Join the robot family.

In fact, I don't have a "PSN name" yet and as I play very rarely, I use the account of my friend Serge (Spinsergio).
But when i will have one, I will post it here for sure.

Just bought Airbourne & Ninja Gaiden[?]

is samuel coming to play?

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

haha no big Sam tonight, he was too busy.

Just had a quick go on Ninja Gaiden and have to say its pretty impressive so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFArJii … re=related[/youtube]

I've a PS name now, that's Mlle75

For weeks I am playing GTA IV now- not doin any missions no more, but I am just blasting everything away from inside the bowling!
Since the bowling is quite large, you can blow all the cops away with the rocket launcher...
Every few minutes you need to enter a fresh cheat that gives you new ammo and health (call 482-555-0100) truckloads of body's and burning exploded cars and helicopters guaranteed big_smile
When I am fed up with this mayhem I go outside, trying to get away to my safehouse where I start again down at the lobby (that lobby is just big enough!) make a mess again, and then save.

Doing all this on top of the museum is great too (the museum next to middle park, enter the museum at the back- there's a ladder and you need to jump higher on the scaffolding) loads of helicopters you can take down there! Nice sniper place too, since cops rarely show up on the roof, but occasionally they will...

Strictly Rockaas

It's gonna be an expensive next two months: Fifa 09, Bioshock, Resistance 2, Far Cry 2, Little Big Planet, Fallout 3,...

You forgot about Dead Space big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

ob1: yeah after i finished the game i've been rackin up the bodycount too, human and flying rat

also d/loaded Colin McRae DIRT demo last night, shit that was fun! must get that game

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 23 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Games → Ps3