Re: Strange dreams

Last night I accidentally discovered the local swimming hall was full of masonic symbols. I quickly realized that it was the gathering place for the Illuminati, who were all toddlers sitting in the baby pool. They then unleashed a polar bear to get rid of me, in classic Bond villain style.

The night before that, I was sitting in my bath tub, when all of the sudden Marilyn Manson came in and joined me. I was not happy.

152 (edited by dirtieblonde 2011-09-23 22:47:37)

Been having the craziest dreams lately. Not sure what is going on. Snakes, tornadoes, ex-lovers, and one night I overdosed on steroids. I looked up online and it said that strange dreams are sometimes a sign that you are pregnant, which freaked me out even more.

I've been taking Melatonin to help me sleep lately and it seems like it nerfs my dreams from being remembered! This has been very helpful since the last few dreams I was remembering were quite stressful.

I dreamt i got up to go to the bathroom and when I turned to my left there was a baby and small child standing there  lol

155 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-09-24 10:58:37)

Last night I dreamed that I runned a mailorder company in Persian carpets together with David Guetta. He turned out to be a pretty nice chap. There was also something with the 5 pretty girls who live in the house next to mine but I can't remember what their role was in my dream. Fact is that in real life I really have 5 beautiful girls living in the house next to mine and it's kind of an obsession because my room mate and I really want to get in touch with them but we haven't figured out a way to do so. So I guess that explains that part of my dream.

"A Real Music Hater"

Last night I got a pet. It was a big hairy slug, the size of a rat. It somehow leached itself to my upper body with suction cups. I thoght it was kinda cute at first, but then I wanted to get it off of me, but it wouldn't come off. It was impossible to get a grip on, and it kept moving around on my body, all the while clinging firmly to my skin. Eventually I just left it there, sitting on top of my left kidney. Then I found out it was actually a parasite that had been used in ancient chinese medicine. Apparently it lived in symbiosis with its host, providing a boost of energy and hightened immune defense. But that still scared me, and I panicked and finally got a hold of it and ripped it off. Unfortunately, that was not the right way of doing it, since it left two tentacles in my body. Two tentacles that continue to live on, and grow into two new individual slugs... bleh....

Lately I often dreamt, that I'm loosing my teeth... Scary! neutral

Already years ago my dentist complained, that I do teethgrinding while sleeping, unconciously... So maybe that's transported to my dreams now. It is like I bite and pull my own teeth together until some of them broke out...  yikes Not nice!  neutral I guess I've had these dreams 3, 4 times within the last months...

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

It's a very common stress dream. I have them a few times a month in stressful periods. Another common one is losing your hair. But usually you have either one or the other.

159 (edited by somaticae 2011-09-29 11:05:59)

Technicolor wrote:

Last night I got a pet. It was a big hairy slug, the size of a rat. It somehow leached itself to my upper body with suction cups. I thoght it was kinda cute at first, but then I wanted to get it off of me, but it wouldn't come off. It was impossible to get a grip on, and it kept moving around on my body, all the while clinging firmly to my skin. Eventually I just left it there, sitting on top of my left kidney. Then I found out it was actually a parasite that had been used in ancient chinese medicine. Apparently it lived in symbiosis with its host, providing a boost of energy and hightened immune defense. But that still scared me, and I panicked and finally got a hold of it and ripped it off. Unfortunately, that was not the right way of doing it, since it left two tentacles in my body. Two tentacles that continue to live on, and grow into two new individual slugs... bleh....

Cool dream ! Remid me some Charles burns stories.

There's this iland where I worked in summer with two friends and other peoples. With three others guys, we each had theses ultra realitic and weird dreams about ghosts, monsters, "Energy Balls" and being high on LSD. I swear, I dreamt the strangest and scariest things on this iland. I loved it.  lol

160 (edited by heifetz 2011-11-25 08:07:05)

I was at a party and was supposed to DJ after an old italian guy who was very good. as he stops playing, I-F comes in and greets the guy like the roman emperor. So then it's my turn and start to feel nervous: i have never DJ'd in my life, my gear consists of a laptop with itunes, a small portable speaker and only finnish rap mp3's to play.

161 (edited by Technicolor 2012-01-20 12:58:04)

I was crawling around under some huge machines in a factory. Amidst all the grease, filth and chains, I am suddenly face to face with a cat. It stares at me, inches from my face, then whispers slowly:
"Ass jaguar!"

heifetz wrote:

I was at a party and was supposed to DJ after an old italian guy who was very good. as he stops playing, I-F comes in and greets the guy like the roman emperor. So then it's my turn and start to feel nervous: i have never DJ'd in my life, my gear consists of a laptop with itunes, a small portable speaker and only finnish rap mp3's to play.

lol I had that kind of a dream one night (I had only one piano to play in a huge techno fest)

Dreamed that someone was changing my stuff in my apartment at night for a long time. Every morning something was changed - books in the shelf, stuff in the fridge, records, clothes. It was really creepy!

Ass Jaguar made me laugh out loud at my desk

Had a dream I along with my girlfriend who stood watch downstairs broke into one of my company's apartment units and I tried to steal a full size Volkswagan which was of course parked just inside the apartments front door adjeacent from the kitchen. The theft made the papers and next I know my boss is getting yelled at by a high level executive. I apologized, gave my boss a hug, case closed...

"Is that midnight L.A. time or, or Eastern Standard Time, or what? I mean, what timezone is God in anyway?"

http://soundcloud.com/AV15