Topic: Factory Aire - B.O.Y. EP - Shaddock Records

Y'all may remember this one from the Demo contest a few years back. Official vinyl release at the end of February with remix support from DJ Stingray, Auxon, and ATOM TM.  smile

+++ SHK06: Factory Aire - B.O.Y. including remixes by DJ Stingray, Auxon and the mighty ATOM TM to be released on Feb 21 +++

Our sixth outing features the young talented L.A. based artist Jeremy Berman aka Factory Aire, including remixes by two longtime companions DJ Stingray and Atom™ as well as the ominous Auxon.

Following Tin Man’s and J.T.C’s raw house excursions Shaddock takes a sharp left. The original title - B.O.Y is an epic-futuristic track, rich in complexity and varied melodic levels subtley playing with heavy, stomping beats.

Not other than expected DJ Stingray delivers a stunning rework with his unique, fast paced blend blurring the borders between Jungle, Electro and Bass Music while Atom™, returns to his old Acid House heights dropping a 120 bpm house killer. Auxon's high-energy rerub puts a more modern touch to this disco-spacey crusade adding some vital sparks of trance.

http://soundcloud.com/shaddockrecords/s … aire-b-o-y

Re: Factory Aire - B.O.Y. EP - Shaddock Records

Congrats on the release Dez.
I'm glad "Battle of Yonkers" made it through  big_smile
I think I'm gonna buy this one!

Welcome to the Future...

Re: Factory Aire - B.O.Y. EP - Shaddock Records

LA based? o_O

original and atom tm remix is nice as well!