Re: WTF iz dis Indamixx s#@t?

Cuz itzz da In dA mIxX conceppptz!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has a touchscreen man

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

fOr HiP hOp Produuussaaahs

29 (edited by jayoverdose 2008-08-09 14:09:37)

you mean fo, your ebonics suck

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

hip hop produsaaash don't use linux!!!

I guess they don't count on getting the savvy producers money. Probably ideally targeted to production noobs, or those with the money to spare on some 'toys'.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Fo oN da Go bEAt roKniZms

prolly for diddy or timbalands son.

btw what part of chi are you at?

in here in bucktown.

GREETZ!

34 (edited by Communicator 2008-08-10 05:47:45)

Little Village. SW side.

http://www.chicagojwj.org/files/ice_26th_st.jpg

My stomping ground.

35 (edited by Echolot 2008-08-11 00:19:42)

Victor D wrote:

yes, but what about the concept of producing?
Are there orthodox and unorthodox ways of making music?

Communicator wrote:

I don't think so. Music is made however sound can be generated

i think so too. in the end it's juster a matter of taste (like so many things) and how an artist feels most comfortable doing his stuff. so in a way this thing sure has it's justfication. but i still think it would be a waste of money, and clearly not something for me. if i had that money i'd probably search for an 808 (drumsynth is what i need most atm) or some other nice analog gear, but yes, thats just me, others would declare me stupid for paying a lot of money for it and be happy with their indamixx drum synth or whatever.

Brian Chinetti: i admit that the quote you took from me was a bit too generalizing (just like your answer smile ). maybe i should've written "i wouldn't want that" or something instead, then my point probably would've come across a bit clearer.. i just wanted to say that the price - use relationship doesn't seem right to me here. yes sure it could be "fun" like you wrote some posts earlier, if i could try it out i'd maybe do it and see, but the way this is presented on this website just don't convinces me that 1199$ is justified price and i still think this money could be spent better if you're serious about making music. but i can of course only speak for myself.

36 (edited by HOBYA 2008-08-14 17:12:59)

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2008/08 … dioru.html

i won't accept any qy-70 bashing. it has its own sound quality that mixes together tightly and perfectly. don't know about this thing though...