Re: new musical blog/website

well yeah, like I said: passieve demagoog

"A Real Music Hater"

cebteq wrote:

i like this forum to be free of nonsense and opportunists  its a worthy cause for us all

opportunists, ok yes you're a good troll...  smile defend, share & promote the music we like without selling anything is really an evil purpose ,cebteq get a girl , i don't know, stop being the useless troll ,you'll never be talented as BIAS haha

exactly, at least Bias had authenticity

"A Real Music Hater"

your only promoting yourself  you never contribute to this forum
like I sid if Nyone is really interested in your fucked up blog they can bookmark it.  what are you afraid of
you'll never be as important as you think you are

rvm,  we call people like you cocksuckers

31 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2013-03-16 21:18:48)

we call people like you lonely

and I was wondering: what exactly is your contribution to this forum?

"A Real Music Hater"

a lot
your puny narrow minded brain refuses to see it

cebteq wrote:

your only promoting yourself  you never contribute to this forum
like I sid if Nyone is really interested in your fucked up blog they can bookmark it.  what are you afraid of
you'll never be as important as you think you are

thanx man, how much do i ow you for the psycho session ??

just glad to help  you open your eyes

if you're glad (first time of your life ?) i'm glad  smile

cebteq: im getting multiple complaints about you. get your shit together. consider this a warning.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

hey! cebteq cool. notocumbos site is also ok

don't threaten me bmx  you do what you gotta do

you know i have a point.

i remember when i-f asked me long time ago if i wanted to be a moderator.  i  was like  nah it turns people into douches.  just look at bmx kid.  he agreed

i was a douche way before that

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Hello,

Maybe it's simply wrong section Cebteq ok, Noctambulo should have posted it in "Mixes", or Dumbass djs thread and we could have posted all the stuff we want, without annoying you.
I'd say we can call opportunist anyone who communicates on this forum, Facebook, or produce/sell/buy/spin records, or move to parties in order to support artists, or share music as we do with this blog thing, don't you think ? we just feel in this case you see us as greedy spammers

youre right  lotsa opportunists on fb etc

that's why i like it here

i didn't complain when you guys posted that you had a blog. only when you keep posting every entry which is retarded.  it's wrong to assume everyone is interested in dj rocha or whatever

42 (edited by noctambulo 2013-03-18 00:52:45)

just get a life man, when i'm not interested about something or a specific topic, i don't read it, it's simple as that therefore i don't give a shit if you're interested or not in "dj rocca" or whatever (which is a nice dj & produces stuffs with daniele baldelli while you just jerks off in front of your computer) what are u doing by your side ? do you throw parties, do you run labels, do you have your music on records, do you promote the music we're all supposed to love here or anything that would eventually allow you to open your mouth full of shit & anger ? you're the only retarded people outthere because you look like really frustrated.about opportunism, just read the dictionnary when you don't know the meaning of the words you can use.

43 (edited by humangigz 2013-03-18 00:50:21)

@ Cebteq
ok But : this thread would be in the mixes section you wouldn't give a fuck about it

exactly. but you knew that here it would get much more traffic

now do you see what i mean?

Nope we didn't calculate the potential of visibility posting it here

what about the couple posts here and there to make it seem like   hey im one of you guys hehe
so bad

cebteq wrote:

exactly. but you knew that here it would get much more traffic

now do you see what i mean?

nope. i don't see, i must be way too dumb i guess. about the section, posting it here while i've been introducing the stuff instead than making another thread in mixes or elsewhere is probably really annoying for you & a real existential issue... anyway it's the only forum where i posted "entries" like you said. is it the forum with the biggest audience or traffic ever ?  i don't think so ...but it's the only forum we sometimes visit & the only music forum we like. me or humangigz or even a noob actually is as much legitimate to post anything here than you. about traffic again, are we selling t-shirts or do we have banners or ads on our blog ? this forum has banners so i suggest you to run away from it to be coherent with your ideas.moreover i feel it's pretty relevant to post about a ian martin mix here, i guess he's more involved in the cbs/ifm shit than you have ever been.

cebteq wrote:

what about the couple posts here and there to make it seem like   hey im one of you guys hehe
so bad

the number of messages is not synonym of quality, you being the living proof of it

i see i hit a sore spot wink

look up ad hominem attacks  its like fighting with a women with you noct

you hit nothing, you just have time to loose i feel sad for you actually