Topic: [GLA]29/03/13 Magic Waves - Kid Machine(live), Casionova,

http://24.media.tumblr.com/421c737949703849007d43e07d65fe47/tumblr_mjhvd9X3GI1r9htpho1_r1_1280.jpg

Disco throwdown at La Cheetah Club....anyone want a disco finger dance aff?

Let's get Dumb

Re: [GLA]29/03/13 Magic Waves - Kid Machine(live), Casionova,

Tomorrow night, looks like we'll be doing the Magic Waves IFM1 show live from Glasgow on Sunday night as well.

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Tomorrow night, looks like we'll be doing the Magic Waves IFM1 show live from Glasgow on Sunday night as well.

Talk lots so I can hear your thexy man tones...whilst I listen to it in the bath.
I'll ask for some requests.

Good luck with the night - Disco belly.

With any luck i will have lost the power of speech by Sunday night, jamal moss playing a 4hour set on Saturday..plus afterhours nonsense, imma just pop till i drop big_smile

Let's get Dumb

Quiet start,,was a shame as David Barbarossa has some truly fantastic records which sounded amazing in the club...as did Kid Machine rock the PA to the max. Has to be said though my main homeslice Ean utterly melted the place to bits at afters.

Fuck knows what happened to the radio, with the clocks going forward here i had no idea what was going on. I roughly remember stumbling into the decks & sending tonearms flying..playing some crap records, then drinking myself sober...shame the broadcast didn't go on longer

shithot weekend all round really big_smile

Let's get Dumb

Oh yeah...i remember shouting at the internet through a set of headphones, ...we had no mic.

Let's get Dumb