Re: Wanted: Hot Girls of Italo Disco

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3nMT5eHRM[/youtube]

Thought T.O.Y would of superseded this as the online spunkfest as that was an incredible release...Played it in front of my Muppets poster and Kermit said yaaaaas!

Well in with the label and the continued goodness.

Basic Aly wrote:

Thought T.O.Y would of superseded this as the online spunkfest as that was an incredible release...Played it in front of my Muppets poster and Kermit said yaaaaas!

I'm gonna try that with the Patrizia Pellegrino-poster which was included in Hot Girls Of Italo-package.  big_smile

"Are you loving?"

http://www.discogs.com/release/stats/4658854

it looks like mr lab purchased this, i'm waiting for his vote

Vlam Aan

Basic Aly wrote:

Well in with the label and the continued goodness.

I thought it would be that way too.

most complicated robot wrote:

I don't get what so good about the daniela poggi track.
EDIT: great sleeve design.

Herself was giving out to me for singing the Poggi all the time.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Well I just received my special pre-order package today with the 3 releases... Marli Blu, TOY, and hot girls of Italo.

To my surprise Hot Girls of Italo and TOY are both WARPED on arrival. TOY is OK and still plays fine, the warp is slight but of course the one that's sold out and $10100101 is the one that is WARPED to shit. I've e-mailed Bordello but they are out at the moment in Lithuania. This has really bummed me out!  sad

same here, all 3 copies we've ordered are warped, only chicks of italo disco though
rest is fine

Vlam Aan

My copy of hot girls is also warped a bit, other records all fine

Oh jesus... so i'm not the only one. What a total bummer all around. How do the copies play? Do you think it was the packaging or what? I need to find someone with one of those un-warping machines.  neutral

i ordered 2 packages (one for my brother) -> 6 records -> 1 warped pink record.
the rest is ok, so packaging might not be the cause?

sad

warped by the heat of it's own hotness?

damn I'm sorry to read this, how warped are we talking here?

from the copies I had, one was a bit 'wavy' but no more than a lot of records pressed nowadays.
the rest were fine (not to doubt what you guys are saying)

from the way you're describing hysteric, i believe that's how my TOY record is. It's wavy but not to the point of jumping off the record and will probably survive. as for Hot Girls it's about to be bouncing and not playin on beat, i was visually able to tell upon opening the package that it was warped. sad  I also toook video!

think i could sell my hot girls package, i'm not happy with it
lemme think over the price

Vlam Aan

Sorry to hear all your stories. A lot of blood, sweat and tears is put in the preparations, production, sending out etc. in the spare time of a full time job without making any profit. This kind of incidents discourage a bit, but still going strong!

Probably something went bad with storage+shipping of one batch of packages, because each record is carefully checked before shipping out and I hear also a lot of stories from happy customers. The people that contacted me regarding the warped records will get them copies replaced (I kept some overrun copies aside in case of lost or damaged packages). If you buy at Bordello A Parigi, you buy quality and if you're not happy with it you should contact me with your complaint and we'll work it out. I didn't see any posts regarding this yet unfortunately.

Thanks for the suppport anyway! Next releases will be out in September.

Take care,

Otto

PS. we offered three moments of buying the Hot Girls release with announcements to avoid any disappointment. The thing is that a lot of customers bought multiple copies which might explains the fast run on it. Next time maybe a maximum of copies a person. Compared with the other releases 150 copies is a decent amount for a 'store only' release, though we might consider a larger run next time.

in that case i'll stick to my package, thanks

Vlam Aan

I think anything that can be done to limit the gougers on discogs making money off your efforts must be a good thing, 1 copy per customer...
My copy of hot girls is fine, my only small gripe would be the PVC sleeve it came in, i hate these.. it was split down all sides, also the PVC is known to discolor vinyl(especially colored vinyl) could we not just have a normal sleeve next time?

Anyway Otto you guys are doing a stand up job at Bordello...great work, thanks! cool

Let's get Dumb

pvc eats your vinyl thats for sure

Vlam Aan

Today I received the new package to replace my warped records. Bordello more than compensated for the bad records and had it shipped extremely fast. Great records but also great label with good work/customer service.

warping like that is usually caused by the pressing plant. what happens is they don't give the vinyl enough time to cool off after pressing it, and put it in the sleeve and take it away too soon. so otto, you may be able to complain to your pressing plant..

anyone got a warped copy hanging about that they no longer need since they got the replacement? i'd be willing to take it off your hands for a fair price smile
been listening to flemming's mix since it came out, but hadn't noticed the pre-release announcement for the vinyl so i missed out - whon whon sad

I also need a copy of the Hot Girls, send me a pm and we might be able to make a trade

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

48 (edited by Galliano 2013-09-30 07:52:57)

Wtf, $ 1000?!
Good luck:
http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Variou … bp_rel_det

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Looking at this crazy prices it's hard to believe that vinyl cost only € 9.99 when was available at Clone.

Signal in / Signal out

Repress !!!

http://bordelloaparigi.com/product/disc … o-repress/

Signal in / Signal out