Topic: Utrecht

Hi!

I will travel to Utrecht to do a course and I will stay 16 days in the city. Can anyone recommend some interesting places? Restaurants, bars, clubs...

Thank you!

Re: Utrecht

Avoid Kosten Koper and Filemon.

Café Belgie and Café Ledig Erf are nice bars. What kind of restaurants are you into?

Hi Camiel,

Thanks for the recommendations!

I don´t eat red meat and I like fish. Simple food is my choice, I prefer places where locals would eat.

smile

TinFoilHats wrote:

Avoid Kosten Koper and Filemon.

Café Belgie and Café Ledig Erf are nice bars. What kind of restaurants are you into?

You're welcome!

Restaurants: Check out Vis en Meer (Fish and more) in the Drieharingstraat 4. The restaurant is a bit too large for my taste though. I'd rather go to 'De Garde'. It's in the same street (and has the same owner btw). Another good option is 'Blauw' at Springweg 64. They serve great Indonesian food. If you're interested in Chinese food, then 'Paradijs' at Vredenburg 28 should be your first choice.

I'm not much into club life anymore smile, but Ekko is more alternative. Tivoli is another option.

Thank you!  cool

TinFoilHats wrote:

You're welcome!

Restaurants: Check out Vis en Meer (Fish and more) in the Drieharingstraat 4. The restaurant is a bit too large for my taste though. I'd rather go to 'De Garde'. It's in the same street (and has the same owner btw). Another good option is 'Blauw' at Springweg 64. They serve great Indonesian food. If you're interested in Chinese food, then 'Paradijs' at Vredenburg 28 should be your first choice.

I'm not much into club life anymore smile, but Ekko is more alternative. Tivoli is another option.

Record fair anyone this november?