1 (edited by Klart 2014-04-07 10:00:52)

Topic: For Trade: latest Moodymann LP & more

Here's the list of my doubles I'd like to trade:

VINYL

AFX - Analord 2 (Rephlex)
AFX - Analord 4 (Rephlex)
AFX - Analord 6 (Rephlex)
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92  (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Unofficial)
Rhythim Is Rhythim / Derrick May / Mayday - Innovator - Soundtrack For The Tenth Planet (Network Records - NWKT 21) 12"
Urban Tribe - Social Engineering (Trust - Trust 17) 12"
Moodymann - Moodymann (KDJ 44) 2x12"
Moody - Det.riot '67 (KDJ-37) LP
Rick Wilhite - What Do You See? (Filth Records - 74321 54526 1)    12"    (incl. Theo Parrish Remix)
Legowelt - Disco Rout (Cocoon Recordings - COR12"004)    12"   
Macho Cat Garage - The Muffler Strut (Down Low Music - dL-005)    12"   
Raheem Hershel - Gotta Have The Pokey (Crème Organization - Crème 12-11)    12"   
Rude 66 - The 1000 Year Storm (Crème Organization - Crème 12-35)    12" (has a small white smudge that makes a pop, looks removeable)
Moon Birds - Energy-MC1 / Astro "9" (Disques Ibach - 60521)    LP
Logic System - Logic (EMI - 1A 064-78 026)    LP
Morgan Geist - Moves (Environ - ENV 015)    12"    (warped!)
Jersey Devil Social Club - Magnifique (Environ - ENV 021)    12"   
Daniel Wang - Berlin Sunrise (Ghostly International - GI-34)    12"   
Hercules And Love Affair - Blind (DFA, EMI - DFAEMI 2192) 12"
Odessa - Polar Intrusion (Disco Praline - DP 003) 12"
Jermaine Jackson / Freddie Perren – Eruca / Two Pigs & A Hog (Ballroom Records – BRH002) 12"
Was (Not Was) – Tell Me That I'm Dreaming / Out Come The Freaks (Dub) (ZE Records – DISD 50011) 12"
Suicide – Dream Baby Dream / Radiation (Celluloid – CEL 6590, ZE Records – CEL 6590) 12"

CD

Rodion G.A. - The Lost Tapes (Strut - STRUT111CD) CD NEW
Various - Mandarinenträume (Permanent Vacation) CD, Comp
Derrick May - Innovator (Transmat - TMT-2 CD)    2xCD, Comp   
DJ Rolando A.K.A Aztec Mystic, The - Jaguar (PIAS - 449.0011.22)    CD, Maxi   
Arpanet - Wireless Internet (Record Makers, REC-05)    CD
Daniel Wang - Idealism 2005 (Environ - ENVCD004)    CD
Kerrier District - Kerrier District (Rephlex - CAT 143 CD)    CD
Lindstrøm - Where You Go I Go Too (Smalltown Supersound) CD
Syntheme - Lasers 'N' Shit (Planet Mu) CD
Tom Middleton - The Sound Of The Cosmos (3xCD, Comp, Mixed) CD
Hardfloor - X-Mix - Jack The Box (Studio !K7 - ! k7068cd)    CD   

I'm looking for similar things (a.o. Drexciya, Ceephax, Theo Parrish, Moodymann, Legowelt, DMX Krew, ...) and the usual stuff a Robot likes. You can check my collection here:

http://www.discogs.com/user/superpanch

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Re: For Trade: latest Moodymann LP & more

added a few extra ones

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

no takers?

Pretty sure i've got Metro Area 7 knocking around somewhere, could probly sort you out with that..

Let's get Dumb

Nice, what trade did you have in mind?

Ok found the record, perfect nic........was thinking the Drexciya, got the rest pretty much(i really like that cover of Magnifique btw)

Let's get Dumb

That's ok for me, but don't you want/have anything else for trade? Would be a bit pricy to pay postage to Scotland for just one record.

Added a Suicide record.

Umm...my collect is a mess( a metaphor for my life probably),

i have a whole load of http://www.discogs.com/label/Dissident and http://www.discogs.com/label/Supersound i did sell some of them. Pretty sure i've got  Moodymann – Technologystolemyvinyle
I do have Theo's ugly edits 1-10 but i think i'd rather put them up as a job lot than seperating them..

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

Umm...my collect is a mess( a metaphor for my life probably),

i have a whole load of http://www.discogs.com/label/Dissident and http://www.discogs.com/label/Supersound i did sell some of them. Pretty sure i've got  Moodymann – Technologystolemyvinyle
I do have Theo's ugly edits 1-10 but i think i'd rather put them up as a job lot than seperating them..

I don't have Technologystolemyvinyle and any of the Ugly edits (I do have the cd comp), so I'm up for those. Don't have any of the Supersounds, but a few of those tracks on other vinyl, but might be interested. I've got a few Dissidents and all the cd comps, but not that interested.

10 (edited by DumbBot 2013-08-30 16:15:39)

Okaayy...have located Moodymann – Technologystolemyvinyle , recon a swap for the Logic System. Insofar as the supersound stuff, could you be specific about which one you may want?,.....if there was any dissedent one's you missed i'd send you them for free, im sick of looking at them.

The theo edits...i think i'd rather sell for cold hard cash(imma broke see), i've had folks try to buy 1 or 2 on the cheap, i'd rather list them as all ten.

Edit:

Acutally, I may swap all ten theo edit's if it was for a chicago/italo that i reaallly wanted.

Let's get Dumb

Drexciya The Return Of Drexciya >< Metro Area - Metro Area 7
Logic System - Logic >< Moodymann - Technologystolemyvinyle

That's fine for me!

On Dissident I already have DROMO 1, GWEILO 1, HELIUM 1, NIALLIST 1 and the three cd comps.

I'm actually interested in all of those Supersounds (or the Cloud sublabel) (there's always one side I like/don't have), so you can suggest any trade.

About those ugets: I don't think I've got any doubles genre chicago/italo you'd really want. You can check my collection, but's pretty big to go through. Two that pop into my mind.
http://www.discogs.com/Armando-Land-Of- … se/1463701
http://www.discogs.com/Wish-Key-Orient- … ase/126239

Ack man..i canny be bothered, so can we just leave it at that..., nowt else i want trade wise. Email me your address mate and I'll get the records sent(as i said if there is a supersound or dissident u really want I'll chuck em in the parcel).

RE: the Ugly Edits...you know i value the ten records at about £150, thats pretty much exactly what i paid for them first time round(they were £14.99 each from rubadub , 15x10=150  wink ) I don't think im being unreasonable....seen as some go for stupid money. So i'd be look for trade records to that amount. As i say i may just put the lot on ebay..see what happens.

Let's get Dumb

Klart wrote:

Drexciya The Return Of Drexciya >< Metro Area - Metro Area 7
Logic System - Logic >< Moodymann - Technologystolemyvinyle

Klart do you still want to swap these records?...up to you man, if so send me your postal address.

Let's get Dumb

Sorry man, I do. Will get to it!

Sent!

Ok mate...these were posted this morning, any probs let me know.

Let's get Dumb

added/deleted a few

quite a profile you have on your discogs page

Vlam Aan

kuczera wrote:

quite a profile you have on your discogs page

Well I've been there from the start (almost 12 years now), I even was in the first batch of official moderators (put quite some time into that back then), so it has grown a bit, though I should update it once again (not really active on Discogs anymore).

updated once more

Added some Aphex.

Added Moodymann - Moodymann (KDJ 44).