Topic: 3 new I Venti Releases: Art Fine/Charley/Rafalli.. + Ken Laszlo + Ment

Hi,

Three new releases on the I Venti d'Azzurro labels; KEN LASZLO - S.O.S., MENTION - DREAMS and SENSATION RECORDS COMPILATION NO. 1. Due to some delay at the pressing we can not ship the records yet, but you can pre-order the new records now for EUR 17,90 each! We will start shipping the new records on September 15th. Listen to samples on our website at www.iventi-records.com.

To make a gesture for the delay, we decided to extend the super sale with one month. So buy any 5 of the old records for EUR 35,- (+ shipping excluding the three new releases)

This sale ends on October 1, 2013. On that day all prices will be set to EUR 17,90.

Now you can combine the purchase of the new titles with some old sale items. All records come with their picture sleeves as long as the covers are available. Otherwise they will come with the I Venti Records company sleeve. Check our website for all available titles and the latest information.

Shipping cost not included!

After selecting your records please mail your order to info@iventirecords.com

We will ship after receiving your payment. Hurry up as some titles may be gone soon!

I.D.L. 018 SENSATION RECORDS COMPILATION NO. 1
ID Limited Records brings you the best in rare and unreleased classic Italo Disco. This release contains another previously undiscovered and unreleased mega track: the female vocal version of Charley - I Can't Love. With these vocals the track is a completely different, but positive experience. This is a Sensation! And Sensation Records happenned to be a label for many collectors favourites. On this compilation you'll find many of them, like the energetic Art Fine track Dark Silence, the beautiful Marylin Love song Another Love, the authentic Rafalli - Don't Stop.... well, all are great and impossible to find.

Tracklist:
- A1 - Art Fine - Dark Silence
- A2 - Charley - I Can't Love
- A3 - Rafalli - Don't Stop
- B1 - Giusy Ravizza - Light (Vocal Mix)
- B2 - Tony Moore D.J. - Tonight (Vocal Version)
- B3 - Marilyn Love - Another Love
- B4 - Charley - I Can't Love (Unreleased Female Vocal Version)

VAM 20.12 KEN LASZLO - S.O.S.
In 2009 I Venti d'Azzurro Records released Dancing Together of Ken Laszlo and the response was incredible. On Youtube the several videos of this song already have more than 250.000 views! The new Ken Laszlo release S.O.S. will become another popular italo gem. Monster synths loaded by great melodies and the fantastic vocals of Ken Laszlo are the ingredients of this hit. On the B-side of this record you'll find the blasting dub-mix.

DLV 1016 MENTION - DREAMS
The class act Mention comes with the third release "Dreams" on Delivery Records. This might be the most beautiful Italo Disco song you've ever heard. Lovely vocals and sweet melodies make this record flow through your mind and keep you wanting more. Again the colorful cover art finishes of the perfect record.

Thanks for your support!

Ciao!
The IventiRecords-team

Re: 3 new I Venti Releases: Art Fine/Charley/Rafalli.. + Ken Laszlo + Ment

i'll take the sensation comp for dark silence alone. the bonus tracks ain't bad either tongue

What a release the comp is !!  big_smile

Next up California - Volerei please!

loving the compilation

mine arrived today ~  cool