Re: Life sucks when ...

heifetz wrote:

I had very severe stomach pains with bloody diarrhea a few weeks ago. I had never felt such intense pain.

I am sorry to hear that. Hope that nothing will show up on the scope and biopsy. Did they put you on any meds yet?

i had to endure a 90cm long tube shoved up my ass only to be told i'm healthy  yikes apparently i just had a bad case of (recurring) cramps.

my tremor and generally shitty motor skills have me worried whether I can perform the necessary tasks to do my new job

car goes total loss

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Your father ends up in intensive are while on holiday abroad...fucking insurance companies take your money, when you actually need them all they do is try and weasel out of all responsibilities, absolute scumbags.

Let's get Dumb

No mtf internet for almost 2 weeks

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

oh boy terrible, thought you were joking

Vlam Aan

new cliff lothar ep dropping soon

1,984 (edited by heifetz 2013-10-27 06:42:32)

Ronin: how does that suck?

my suck is a 400€ speeding fine i managed to get 1km from home.

heifetz wrote:

Ronin: how does that suck?

my suck is a 400€ speeding fine i managed to get 1km from home.

that was actually just wishful thinking in response to bmx's internet being down

heifetz wrote:

... 400€ speeding fine i managed to get 1km from home.

400 fucking Euri?!?...jesus christ man, how fast were you going.?

Let's get Dumb

1,987 (edited by heifetz 2013-10-27 15:01:43)

ronin: ok smile

dumbbot: 21km/h over the 60km/h limit. speeding is expensive in finland. the funny thing is that the policeman was very apologetic about the whole thing.

loose your wallet

vintage future

1,989 (edited by MANASYt 2013-10-28 02:46:52)

heifetz wrote:

dumbbot: 21km/h over the 60km/h limit. speeding is expensive in finland. the funny thing is that the policeman was very apologetic about the whole thing.

heifetz wrote:

Haha 'I'm so so sorry but it's 400 euros.'
I've been driving in China for a month LOL. I think I can drive anywhere after this. smile
It is VERY dangerous but the police is nowhere to be seen hahaha.
I just make sure I have my hand on the horn all the time.

Yeah I thought I'd rent a bike in china til I actually got into the city and saw how fucked up the driving was. It was like a death trap.  neutral

MANASYt wrote:

Haha 'I'm so so sorry but it's 400 euros.'
I've been driving in China for a month LOL. I think I can drive anywhere after this. smile
It is VERY dangerous but the police is nowhere to be seen hahaha.
I just make sure I have my hand on the horn all the time.

wow, sounds like greek driving. they seem to think using the turning signal is the most offensive thing you can do in traffic.

I'm used to it now.  cool

just got my ride back after 2 weeks in the shop and 3 weeks of life; try driving in the hills where i live  yikes

ceb, your calves look like this now?

http://davidmcgettigan.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/calf-muscles.jpg

1,995 (edited by cebteq 2013-10-30 21:16:32)

http://midnightshowing.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/vlcsnap-12335435.png?w=300&h=225

the colleagues talk shit about you behind your back, because they can`t stand it when you telling them the truth.

You spend all weekend on dating website.  I've deactivated it now, but what a waste of a life

mushaden wrote:

You spend all weekend on dating website.  what a waste of a life

Exactly, Face to face is so much better, but when somebody is shy it`s hard. I know what i`m talking abot.

1,999 (edited by heifetz 2014-01-08 13:53:45)

when your 8 year old cat dies while you are travelling. it was new years and all vets were closed. never felt such anguish.

my condolences.