Re: What are you playing now?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XeQz35bVP0[/youtube]

Scary shit, now on PS3/Vita.

I need love

Still playing EvE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF7fs_GVhXI[/youtube]

Been playing GTAV a lot, it get's better thankfully. Trevor is cool.

Anyone got CoD: Ghosts yet? I heard it's a bit blah?

Do you play GTA Online?
I think it's okay but not living up to the hype. But if you are on psn lets play sometime.

I recently bought Dark Souls. Damn hard, damn addicting. Great game so far. Sometimes the areas and enemies are so intimidating that I return to areas I already have played.

Haven't tried GTA online yet, i want to finish the story first

http://i40.tinypic.com/qzrv2v.png

Thanks to BMX talking about Wolfenstein ET...i re-installed it, i wish i hadn't bothered. Either i'm much worse at this than i remember, or my config sucks balls. Stick to playing Quake i recon. hmm

Let's get Dumb

Borrowed a PS4 and played through COD ghosts. Killzone SF & Resogun.

I need love

284 (edited by heifetz 2014-01-28 10:15:48)

Skyrim GOTY edition with all the download packs. I've been playing for over 100hrs already, and I'm nowhere near the end yet  big_smile there is just so much shit to do.

GTA Online was quite crap. I played it for a while but the other guys keep messing about or just kill me. Blah.

I've been playing Warframe on PS4. It's very good for a FTP game.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Sick of skyrim now. After the main quest the game has become really boring. The caves are all the same and the quests follow the same pattern. The extra packs are ok, except the third one is only about building your house, decorating it and adopting kids. Like wtf.

Bought Last of Us today.

287 (edited by heifetz 2014-02-13 21:51:36)

Been playing Last of Us for 4 hrs now. All I can say is that this is a freaking masterpiece. Everything just clicks. This is the next step up in gaming in general.

It's really hard to get an emotional connection to game characters but this really pulls it off.

Tetris Attack on SNES is cooler than your PS5 and X-b0ne

cool

289 (edited by heifetz 2014-02-19 14:34:50)

Finished Last of Us. I'm now done with gaming. This is the highest height, the apex. Thanks and good bye.

Being now serious, most games do seem pretty shallow after this (not counting multiplayer games).

Dark Souls 2 destroying my life sad

I need love

[youtube]ltH1eWxZutE[/youtube]

I need love

I've re-visited Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction on PC and it's been a such a great time! Finally embarking on one last quest I've known about in the game for years that I had never attempted first hand until now. The Pandemonium Quest is my last personal demon or sorts to slay on that game, I will succeed and claim my torch and Standard of Heroes! I'm all geared up so the last thing to do is just pray that the random number generator gods are kind to me.

AudaxPowder wrote:

I've re-visited Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction on PC and it's been a such a great time! Finally embarking on one last quest I've known about in the game for years that I had never attempted first hand until now. The Pandemonium Quest is my last personal demon or sorts to slay on that game, I will succeed and claim my torch and Standard of Heroes! I'm all geared up so the last thing to do is just pray that the random number generator gods are kind to me.

Good luck man! I can't believe Battle.net still running Diablo II

Age of decadence is pretty cool for rpg robots

Californium
http://www.openculture.com/2016/02/cali … -dick.html
I'm at home sick, can't really do nothing so i might start this one... haven't played an adventurous game since Machinarium

@mule

Come play eve with me.
Its an awsome game if you're into space stuff.

tnx STENTEC
I was spent last evening on Californium, not recommended thou, it still buggy and I after i got the basic idea it got boring.
I'll try eve soon, next time i feel like playing and to weak for synths smile. I feel much better now (after 5 days of weakness).

mekonin wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:

Good luck man! I can't believe Battle.net still running Diablo II

Finally accomplished this last month! Diablo 2 is finally put to bed for me, huge relief. Yeah the online community was awesome aside from the awful spam bots. There were rumors going around that Blizzard was having job hirings to retouch the classic games (StarCraft, Diablo 2, WarCraft 3) but nothing will probably come of that for a while.

llcoolkm wrote:

Dark Souls 2 destroying my life sad

I got the vanilla version of DS2 on PC and I'm feeling this pain, but I'm almost done! Still trudging through the DLCs then the final 2 main story bosses. I'm not sure if I'll commit to New Game+.

Anyways I had a good Street Fighter Alpha 3 session yesterday on PS1. Zangief was wrecking my Sakura for 40 tries before I finally won.   mad

Also I've been trying to get some Atari 2600 practice in, I want to go for highscores on Kangaroo, Berzerk, and Dig Dug.

Fallout 4...

[youtube]T1BMuCddyTU[/youtube]