Topic: Audax's N64 collection

Just a list made out of boredom! Played any of these or have any memory data robots?

Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Blast Corps
Bomberman 64
Castlevania
Clay Fighter 63 1/3
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Gex 64 Enter The Gecko
Golden Eye 007
Hyrbrid Heaven
Jet Force Gemini
The Legend Of Zelda Majora’s Mask
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time (gold)
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 3
Mortal Kombat 4
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
NBA In The Zone ‘99
Paper Mario
Perfect Dark (x2)
Pilot Wings 64
Pokémon Snap
Pokémon Stadium
Quest 64
Tetrisphere
Turok 2 Seeds Of Evil
Snowbard Kids 2
South Park
Starcraft 64
Star Fox 64
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Wave Race 64
Yoshi’s Story

Re: Audax's N64 collection

hey man if you like retro games check out this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xqwg2LVNU

I got one of these cheap on ebay preloaded with 4000 games of original coinops, nintendo, sega, neo geo, ps1 and a lot more!

Nice collection, I can't remember any game to add to your list. I do have several friends who are heavy into collecting retro games, they probably have more. The nostalgia for them is pretty strong in Serbia, I think.

scott_neon wrote:

hey man if you like retro games check out this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xqwg2LVNU

I got one of these cheap on ebay preloaded with 4000 games of original coinops, nintendo, sega, neo geo, ps1 and a lot more!

I personally prefer playing the games on their natural systems with the intended controller. tongue Neat emulator though!

mekonin wrote:

Nice collection, I can't remember any game to add to your list. I do have several friends who are heavy into collecting retro games, they probably have more. The nostalgia for them is pretty strong in Serbia, I think.

I will always love retro games, my collections aren't gigantic but I'm proud of them. N64 is my biggest collection behind Atari 2600.  big_smile

Some other N64 games I'd still like to collect:

Bomberman Hero
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls
Killer Instinct Gold
Mischief Makers
Space Station Silicon Valley
Top Gear Rally

AudaxPowder wrote:

Bomberman Hero
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls
Killer Instinct Gold
Mischief Makers
Top Gear Rally

If I find any of them here cheap, I will mail them to you.
BTW, what's the price on fair condition cartridge in USA and is there a difference in USA and EU formats?

6 (edited by AudaxPowder 2014-02-23 22:26:07)

mekonin wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:

Bomberman Hero
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls
Killer Instinct Gold
Mischief Makers
Top Gear Rally

If I find any of them here cheap, I will mail them to you.
BTW, what's the price on fair condition cartridge in USA and is there a difference in USA and EU formats?

Cheers for the consideration!

The price ranges from game to game, most average N64 titles can go from $5-$20. Certain titles like Conker's and Killer Instinct are pricier and can fetch up to $25-$40 still. There are region differences for games and systems, PAL games won't work on a NTSC N64 and vice versa unless you have certain types of converters.