Re: Life sucks when ...

Sorry to hear that, Heifetz. My heart goes out to you.

thanks.

when you find over a thousand euro's worth of speeding tickets in your mailbox, and not even near being able to pay them before the due date..

major suck. how fast do you have to drive to get a speeding fine for thousands?

Had 3 seperate fines, each between 320,- and 500,- euri. Between 33 to 45 km too fast, and another stripe behind my name in the district attorneys' little black book..

Ouch.

Zubeldia wrote:

Had 3 seperate fines, each between 320,- and 500,- euri. Between 33 to 45 km too fast, and another stripe behind my name in the district attorneys' little black book..

yikes
ouch indeed

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

get out of your car and into my heart

if what you  want is more  disposable income than you know what to do with. . and to avoid the dreaded pigs

Cars just eat money....my insurance, m.o.t, road tax all due. And i dunno how i'm going to pay hmm

Let's get Dumb

2,010 (edited by heifetz 2014-03-10 11:27:39)

yup, driving is like flushing money down the toilet. but i love driving. what i want is a range-extended electric car so i don't have to pay the oil companies.

what i found with my old electric is that i drove a lot more because it was cheaper  and lots of fun i admit hehe.   however it cancelled out my contribution to saving the planet since electricity is produced mostly with coal around here.  :\   if you have nuclear power in your area then your set!

keep your money local and outside the pockets of saudi princes!

my lease is up for renewal in 1.5 yrs so by then i hope the bmw i3 has gone down in price enough to get one. electricity is part coal, nucular and wind over here.

Left my computer in the shop to be repaired. Took the bastards seven weeks to get it done, FML. Well, it's back at least, and seems to be working. What have I missed on the forum? big_smile

Technicolor wrote:

What have I missed on the forum?

a relatively inactive comic and gif thread? welcome back!

yeah, welcome back Techni

life sucks when your favorite dog has a stroke or brain tumor and can't walk.  We don't know if it will come back... and we're waiting a little while before we put her down.   sad

and to top it off we are moving houses on Friday

a lot of pet issues i been hearing about.  they gettin tired of us!  my cat is 13 and i figure its a good year to put her down before suffering through old age, etc.  preventive euthanasia

Technicolor wrote:

What have I missed on the forum? big_smile

they came out with a legos movie and you will be happy to know it isnt terrible.  hehe

Thanks!
Ha, yeah, I've been glancing at the lego movie. Might just have to see it.

Sorry to hear about the dog, mush sad What did the vet say?

Daisy is okay!  Miraculous recovery smile she's walking like normal now.  I'm so glad we didn't put her down.

Awesome! Did you find any reason for the strange behaviour?

I think it must have been a stroke.  The only way to know for sure would have been an MRI, or so the vet said, and we weren't about to do that.  It is amazing how the body and brain can heal

shit shit fucking fuck

that's all.

heifetz wrote:

shit shit fucking fuck

that's all.

i agree

life sucks when we hit a new c02 benchmark and people idle their cars to charge their iphones

when my viewlexx hoodie has a big hole in it. damn cats..

when you sneak into douchebag city for the rooftop pool and wanexa comes on