Re: The Vinyl-On-Demand appreciation society

oh btw guys does your box have a booklet? i remember reading somewhere about that but there's no booklet in my box, just a poster

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

oh btw guys does your box have a booklet? i remember reading somewhere about that but there's no booklet in my box, just a poster

Ive been lookin at the damn thing(bain total one) for 3 weeks without bein able to open it, are you suppose to rip the fake leather case?  i fucked the zipper on it badly, so it looks like next time i'm in the mood for some Die form I'm gonna grab
my scissors. maybe it's to do with the fact mine is black and not silver like the one in the discogs photo?

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

e,r wrote:
deutschmark wrote:

Ive been lookin at the damn thing(bain total one) for 3 weeks without bein able to open it, are you suppose to rip the fake leather case?  i fucked the zipper on it badly, so it looks like next time i'm in the mood for some Die form I'm gonna grab
my scissors. maybe it's to do with the fact mine is black and not silver like the one in the discogs photo?

i have a black one too and yes, it was pretty hard to take the box out of the pouch but i made it somehow smile

lärm macht spass!

29 (edited by attacca 2014-11-12 22:11:02)

test

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..