Topic: Indonesia / Australia / New Zealand / Philippines trip

Hey guys,

Only 10 months after the last trip we're flying to Indonesia in 30 days for a 4 month trip that will take us through Indonesia / Australia / New Zealand / Philippines (approx one month each country). If you guys have any recommendations or better yet: a place to stay / a place to play (or friends who have that) let me know, that would help us a lot. I'm trying to do some little gigs again for travel money / food / drinks and or a place to stay (but mainly because it's great fun and you get to know a lot of cool people) just like in the last trip.

Cheers!

Re: Indonesia / Australia / New Zealand / Philippines trip

I'm flying to Indonesia on Jan 31, will stay for 3 weeks (only on Java this time) smile

We start on Java but will travel to Bali the last week to fly to Australia. It could be that we are in the same place around the same time: we'll keep in touch smile

Call me for a coffee, next week or between x-mas and nye, and I'll give you some tips for Indonesia. Been to Bali, Java, Gili Islands, Lombok myself. Did all by train/boat/bus.

Is Bali worth going these days?  hmm

Cool Stentec, just see the message now but would be cool if we could still do it smile