Re: Life sucks when ...

I can totally relate, about 6 years ago I went through a particularly messy breakup and I couldn't write for months, for me this is weird, I normally write a lot, but I couldn't even get the energy to open the sequencer. All I did was drink whiskey and watch movies, and in the end, even though I wouldn't recommend it, was at least some therapy.

What I will say is don't be afraid of being alone, being alone is great, not all the time, but learning to be comfortable by yourself is a great skill and very rewarding.

Keep going, the way out is through.

Maiovvi wrote:

All I did was drink whiskey and watch movies.

A lot of movies and a lot of beer. Yet again, one of our favourite things to do together was watching movies since we have such a similar taste. Also a lot of the series we watched together are now put on hold since I don't want to watch them through alone.

It's strange - the point where it flipped around. I've always been withdrawn and alone and used to do just fine. I was able to function. When I found someone to spend my time with, it just became so extreme. When I'm alone, I'm totally alone and when I'm with someone, it pretty much has to be full time. No half measures. But it's like you said Maiovvi, I have to learn how to be comfortable by myself.

“I need solitude to empty my mind of people, then I need people to empty my mind of me.”

In a relationship I found a corner where I could dump all my insecurities and fears. Of course they popped up once in a while, but I just felt a whole lot more secure. And I wrote music a whole lot more.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

Freedom of speech get's attacked.  sad

Drinking to calm your nerves,...

Let's get Dumb

http://www.fmvmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Charlie-sheen.jpg

"...must be the end of the world!"

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

2,056 (edited by cebteq 2015-01-19 23:08:51)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dneVqdRBe4M/T2SiYPZtaxI/AAAAAAAApPI/RJUxwlyAlxQ/s1600/AlfredENewmanHippy.jpg

you want to murder a mysterious girl who played with you years ago, but you can't talk to your girlfriend about the anger because you don't want her to know that you are still obsessed

Well, if you really think about killing that other girl, maybe it's best to not tell your gf and drag her in. If it's been years, it's likely nobody will suspect you, so the less your gf knows the better.
wink

.."this world`s a bubble"..

What zora said.

Too late, already told her out of frustration.  Now she is of course very hurt that I'm so fixated on another girl.  I feel like I'm about to lose her.  Then life will really suck.

Pro tip:
Don't tell your partner about any obsession for another person. EVER.

Pro tip?...i'd have thought that was relationship101.

Sucks, i'm sick...been laid low with a virus for a week now and i can't shake it, no appetite, snotters everywhere...getting fed up neutral

Let's get Dumb

You mean it's relationship101 to tell or not tell about your obsession(s) for other people big_smile

keeping secrets is the key to any long term relationship. just don't overdo it.

life sucks when your partners' leg broke in multiple places and needs major surgery.

mushaden wrote:

you want to murder a mysterious girl who played with you years ago, but you can't talk to your girlfriend about the anger because you don't want her to know that you are still obsessed

I laughed. Just because my thought processes could've written this. Keep us up to date.

heifetz wrote:

life sucks when your partners' leg broke in multiple places and needs major surgery.

Does suck. What happened?

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

Henri: the finnish winter and the lack of gravel sad

heifetz wrote:

Henri: the finnish winter and the lack of gravel sad

Yeah, almost hit the ground myself the other day. Very sorry to hear. It's a minefield out there.

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

We talked.  I think it will be ok.  I'm getting all the help I can to deal with the past bitch. Some days it's a lot harder than others, but right now I am at peace after a nice weekend with my girlfriend.  Of course now she is about to leave for 10 days for her job :-/ 

just have to believe it'll keep getting better, even when I have the bad days

the building i'm living in being renovated. the building is old and the city forces the flat owners to do it since it looks like shit. so the flat owners decided to do the cheapest renovation possible and took the cheapest renovation company. My life turn to hell 3 months ago when I came back home and found it surrounded by Scaffold. The workers started drilling on 6am (not 7 as the law mentions). During the work they drill 3 holes in my flat, and they still didn't fix it (During suppose to do it one day, according to the owner of my place). i live on the top floor so i had a few licking during winters but i was promise they are going to fix it soon. today i came back home to find the whole place flooded. (it didn't get to my records and to the machines, but very close to). the whole kitchen ceiling was drifting. i went to the roof and it was flooded. (it wasn't raining for more than a week and it actually warms here in TLV).  i called the contractor to hear that he's doing a flood test on the roof so i shouldn't worry. WTF?!
he block the roofs drain... i went and open it and for 3 hours water went down and i had to whip the whole place.
that suck and i'm so angry

I have booked airplane tickets, entry ticket, arranged accomodation (all of these non-refundable) for the IFM party in Rotterdam next friday, way beforehand too, before new year. And last weekend I broke my leg and have to sit home in a cast for 6 weeks minimum. fuck me that's some luck  sad

Mule Driver wrote:

My life turn to hell 3 months ago when I came back home

schmoltz wrote:

I broke my leg

condolences to the both of you, that's extremely harsh..

My 80s Pioneer amp's got a stroke and is now partially paralised. Simple stereo sound sucks big_smile

2,073 (edited by dequalsrxt 2017-09-12 20:02:40)

Have a crush on a friend.  She's not having it, ok - too bad, so sad.  Sucks to hang out with her and her friends though when she's complaining about being single...

in the countryside at the moment, just got home from a walk on a dirt road that leads up to a forest very, very far from civilization/ any larger towns, when suddenly a cyclist appeared... when the cyclist got closer i saw that it was a girl and a very good looking girl, she stopped and asked if i speak english and said she just got from new york last day to visit some relatives and wondered if i knew where all the young people hang? (guess she wanted get to know people and maybe to hang out) as i said this is very far from civilization so to actually meet someone on that road is unusual. to meet a hot looking girl with pocahontas braids from new york, that's... what are the odds. so stupid me, not prepared to meet a hot pocahontas looking girl from new york in the middle of the backwoods -no, i'm not from here and then bla bla bla something bla bla bla... she -bla bla bla something and oh well thanks anyway, and cycled away... goddammit!!! i feel like the nerdy guy in some college comedy.

a load previous save or retry in real life wouldn't be so bad.

Ah, and now you're thinking why didn't I paste her one and schlepp her to my cave?!

Cool story! I feel for you.. it almost hurts  big_smile

pocahontas