Topic: Did I-f every play live (not DJ)?

Just wanted to ask if there have ever been live gigs of I-f? Apart from the 2 or 3 videos that can be found on Youtube where he is playing together with Alden Tyrell and other folks... or was he just DJing most of the time?

Re: Did I-f every play live (not DJ)?

they are rare but i´ve been to a few around 1996,97 in rotterdam
he was also part of unit moebius were he did vocals most of the time and on occasion he played the 808

also with tyrell and overdose there have been some performances, one of them is on youtube

Vlam Aan

also played as BH808303 on squat parties in mid-90's, if I remember correctly  wink

TB or not TB

okay cool smile but i guess there won't be any audio or video recordings of that somewhere available? except for that mentioned performance with alden tyrell and dj overdose

Freek wrote:

also played as BH808303 on squat parties in mid-90's, if I remember correctly  wink

could be i dont remember, there was the infamous brothers fuck & friends performance though at the hemel back in the nineties

Vlam Aan

what about Unit Mobius? wasn't he part of the gang? the did play live

Mule Driver wrote:

Unit Moebius played live yeah. Think Jan is still doing some live performances now and then.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:
Mule Driver wrote:

Unit Moebius played live yeah. Think Jan is still doing some live performances now and then.

i think Jan is still playing live. i meant that I-F was part of UM and they did play live.

9 (edited by ZeHa 2015-12-05 13:45:57)

Wow I just found this TV show from 1996:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnrFQktdPYo

There's Unit Moebius and another guy called Ebo-Man in an interview in Dutch, and there's also some bits of live performance!

EDIT: Also, I-f is wearing a clown costume live lol