1,851

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Would be grateful if anyone can help ID this, it's in an I-F panama racing club video

Starts his set off with it. It has a vocoder intro at the start of it.

2:08:29 link ... https://youtu.be/2Gt-ADIqaRA?t=2h8m29s


Another one at  2:19:29

https://youtu.be/2Gt-ADIqaRA?t=2h19m23s

I don't wanna save em, pay em, or buy clothes. All we really wanna do is try to fuck these hoes

Last edited by DZC (2016-03-05 21:02:29)

1,852

Re: The Quick ID Topic

both pretty nice, but no idea unfortunately sad 2nd maybe dj assault?
Also would love to know the one from 2:38:0

1,853

Re: The Quick ID Topic

score100 wrote:

both pretty nice, but no idea unfortunately sad 2nd maybe dj assault?
Also would love to know the one from 2:38:0

2:38 - Detroit in effect - r u married

Last edited by Stalker (2016-03-06 19:44:06)

Re: The Quick ID Topic

DZC wrote:

Would be grateful if anyone can help ID this, it's in an I-F panama racing club video

Starts his set off with it. It has a vocoder intro at the start of it.

2:08:29 link ... https://youtu.be/2Gt-ADIqaRA?t=2h8m29s


Another one at  2:19:29

https://youtu.be/2Gt-ADIqaRA?t=2h19m23s

I don't wanna save em, pay em, or buy clothes. All we really wanna do is try to fuck these hoes

Hey. The first track the one with vocoder is this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ctje_O5z0

No idea on the second one. Sorry

Last edited by galvan1ze (2016-03-07 16:42:00)

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Could someone help me please with 2 IDs.
The first one is from this Video: https://intergalacticfm.com/video/index … &i=117
Starts around 4.45.00(the one with vocal). with some sick I-F dance movements

The second one is the last track from I-F from Clone.nl instore session: https://intergalacticfm.com/video/index … &i=130

Thnx
B.Regards

Last edited by galvan1ze (2016-03-07 16:46:43)

1,856

Re: The Quick ID Topic

@galvan1ze
1st Rational Youth - Coboloid Race ? (the one with vocals)
2nd Kirlian Camera - Autumn Room ? (last track of video)

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

Re: The Quick ID Topic

attacca wrote:

@galvan1ze
1st Rational Youth - Coboloid Race ? (the one with vocals)
2nd Kirlian Camera - Autumn Room ? (last track of video)


Yes. thnx a lot. Very appreciated.

1,858

Re: The Quick ID Topic

https://soundcloud.com/phonographecorp/ … -mannequin

Track coming in at 25min, between 2am/fm ...and  Fatal Error ?

Let's get Dumb

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Marsman's track at 46 mins, anyone?
https://youtu.be/O0KwSKP_ElM?list=FLbNl … fsD9xocVDg
Intergalactic Gary vs Marsman @ Panama Racing Club (S02E30)

1,860

Re: The Quick ID Topic

JuanCalia wrote:

Marsman's track at 46 mins, anyone?
https://youtu.be/O0KwSKP_ElM?list=FLbNl … fsD9xocVDg
Intergalactic Gary vs Marsman @ Panama Racing Club (S02E30)

https://soundcloud.com/bahnsteig23/a1-kaka-kaka

Let's get Dumb

Re: The Quick ID Topic

DumbBot wrote:

kaka-kaka

cool Thanks!

Re: The Quick ID Topic

good one, thanks
is Bahnsteig23's Jhonny 5's label?
great stuff on their soundcloud

1,863

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Stalker wrote:
score100 wrote:

both pretty nice, but no idea unfortunately sad 2nd maybe dj assault?
Also would love to know the one from 2:38:0

2:38 - Detroit in effect - r u married

thanks a lot!!

Re: The Quick ID Topic

@ DumbBot
https://www.discogs.com/High-Tention-Hi … ase/305707

.

1,865

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Ah cool, nice one Bella cool

Let's get Dumb

1,866

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Sorry for asking again, but this one's too good... Really nobody here knows the electroish track, which runs from appox. 21min-25min in this strong mix by I-G?

https://soundcloud.com/club-von-westen/ … -gary-live

Thx!

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Sorry for asking again, but this one's too good... Really nobody here knows the electroish track, which runs from appox. 21min-25min in this strong mix by I-G?


https://www.discogs.com/Savage-Grounds- … se/7985578

A2 SOARING

Last edited by shallowHAL9000 (2016-04-24 10:35:45)

1,868

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Oh, thx alot @shallowHAL9000!! smile

Well, in original the track runs much faster... It sounds better slowed down, like in the mix.
I-G is the master of reconizing tracks, that sound better, pretty much slowed down. Like e.g. "Legowelt - Cruise till the sun shines" or "FPU - Crockett's Theme" -> Try to pitch them 5-6% down... sounds much better!!

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Bender wrote:

Oh, thx alot @shallowHAL9000!! smile

Well, in original the track runs much faster... It sounds better slowed down, like in the mix.
I-G is the master of reconizing tracks, that sound better, pretty much slowed down. Like e.g. "Legowelt - Cruise till the sun shines" or "FPU - Crockett's Theme" -> Try to pitch them 5-6% down... sounds much better!!

yes some tracks secrets are revealed when doing this, destination venus - oh lucille is the best example i know of this

1,870

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Same goes for Experimental Products - The Addict. First heard that in a I-G mix and loved this. When I heard the original version later, I didn't really know what was wrong, but I didn't like it so much. Until I found out that I-G slowed it down a little, not much but a little, and it sounds so much cooler.

Other topic. I am looking for a track right now and cannot find it. It's some kind of funky 80s disco, the lyrics going "We got a love situation - I can't get enough of your love". Any tips?

1,871

Re: The Quick ID Topic

ZeHa wrote:

Same goes for Experimental Products - The Addict. First heard that in a I-G mix and loved this. When I heard the original version later, I didn't really know what was wrong, but I didn't like it so much. Until I found out that I-G slowed it down a little, not much but a little, and it sounds so much cooler.

Other topic. I am looking for a track right now and cannot find it. It's some kind of funky 80s disco, the lyrics going "We got a love situation - I can't get enough of your love". Any tips?

Mark Fisher Featuring Dotty Green - Love Situation

1,872

Re: The Quick ID Topic

https://soundcloud.com/the_attic_magazi … -vinyl-aff

The song @32min, please please please ID!! These "caribic" melody freaks me out. yikes

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...

1,873

Re: The Quick ID Topic

I heard this italo song today (yesterday) on the ifm mix at 6.  The mix didn't show up in the playlist so I don't know what it was.

The song I want to know about seemed to have a chorus that went "somewhere in the dark" but I don't see any tracks with that title

1,874

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Hm, I guess it wouldn't be "Voices in the dark" by Mike Cannon or "Living in the dark" by Malcom & Leo...?

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...

1,875

Re: The Quick ID Topic

No.  Thanks though, didn't know the name of that Malcolm and Leo.  Really good track.   It's also not Limit Eccitation - In the Dark