Re: Life sucks when ...

yep...
life is hard wink

[youtube]BUBhhwdH9CM[/youtube]

hehe

Road rage,....first time i've ever got out the car to remonstrate with someone. A white Range Rover, private reg..driving like a bully. I didn't lay a finger on him, but i would dearly have loved to give him a serious kicking.

people are cunts,

Let's get Dumb

2,080 (edited by coae 2015-12-24 17:08:57)

need to write of some frustration... mad
almost a novel...

been working in a bookstore for 1,5 years, two days before christmas my boss told me that i might get kicked after xmas. the reason - one of the full time employees doesn't like me and is scared of me (wtf!). guess the girl have some kind of diagnosis. this summer she just left the register and store without telling me, for me no big deal, but was a bit fed up with her complaining on this and that, everything have to be by the textbook (back then i didn't know she was so fragile) so said doesn't the same rule apply to you?... and she got so a offended that we had to have a sit down with the boss to try to solve the situation (she refused to talk to me for a week). later a was told that with her i have to walk on eggshells. so fine, i've been like jesus christ around her the last half year, often she doesn't says hello or goodbye to just me, no problemo, if a person feels ill i'm a kind person.

a other college can be somewhat of a bitch... and that's fine in small doses, but the days before christmas there are so much to do, so didn't have time for that nonsense. have no problems biting back when i get fed up, but by "putting her in place" (in a correct way -this is not the time to play) the first collogue got scared (?) or something again. the bitchy college and i are fine again (i guess), but was told she had called the other girl to talk shit and now i suspect the diagnosis girl have made an ultimatum she leaves or i leave. her thing at the store is the office stuff nobody else likes that (and she does a fine job). guess my boss is scared of loosing the office competence so its me who have to leave if its comes to that.

he cant be a calculating asshole sometimes, asked for a small rise a while back and some days later his answer -are you sure this is what you want to do. (if the union some stuff) now i'm guessing he is a bit scarred that i will make a fuss, so he bla bla bla you wont a cup of coffee bla bla bla some people who have worked here i made sure they didn't get an other job in this town (small town) bla bla bla i cant put my foot down with that girl she would break bla bla have a nice xmas. i like the work, books beside music is one of my interests but now i'm so feed up with the store the bullshit, i am the only one there who actually works there because i like to read. no need to have ever read a book to get a job there. the boss makes fun of the girl behind her back, and customers who doesn't fit the mould, while i who have never / would never hurt somebody (def not someone who fells down) or talk shit behind her back might have to leave...

will play it cool and see how it goes...
keeping my fingers crossed. but f* xmas present.

Ack, sorry to hear that coae  hmm
Nothing worse than having a dysfunctional workplace. I still have nightmares about my previous job, which was in 2011. Weird you get such mixed signals from your boss too, saying he can have you blackballed in this town, but also admitting that she's the problem, not you.

2,082 (edited by coae 2015-12-25 17:55:31)

thanks technicolor, appreciate and need that. the situation feels a bit surreal, had no idea whatsoever that this would happen ~ a week ago. f* bitch pulling the strains right now, probably not used that someone talks back. haven't done a thing against them else than the thing i wrote i previous post (no yelling, cursing, no awkward work situation form my side). my boss called a hour ago and told me that i will get paid but shouldn't come to work tomorrow. the bitch and the other girl don't wont me there and it would be an awkward situation, i wish them no good...

yes he is mr mixed signals / bullshit. he says he understand my side but blah blah. he actually said some time ago -sometimes i'm so feed up with the "bitch girl" that he don't answer her calls. but of course the bitch is smart and plays the cards right, bakes cakes for for the staff, and have the other girl wrapped around her finger. two against one. here everyone know everyone have heard people say that he can be nice to someone than talk shit five min later. a bit afraid of that right now, he said he would contact the region boss about the situation. no way my boss will get himself in trouble for my sake. so...

how was your situations solved? you quit?

(tyvärr växer ju inte jobb direkt på träd direkt, i bokandel def inte, så känns mörkt just nu)

... u dunno why this year there was only a IFM top80 instead of top100 AND u dunno where to d'load tha shit!!! tongue
Anypotty here can gimme a hint??
Thx, b.o.y.s!! big_smile

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

It being re-run on ifm tv now, ...probably available on demand at later date. There was only a top 80 simply because not enough people completed or submitted votes, consequently that will more than like be the last 'Top 100/something-or-other'.

Let's get Dumb

My car is gubbed beyond repair, piston ring seals are shagged(its a turbo diesel)....not only can i not afford to replace it, I really love that wee car, strange how you get attached to inanimate objects sad  sad

Let's get Dumb

2,086 (edited by coae 2018-02-03 00:00:45)

Buried my 17 year old Border Collie Flippa last Saturday. I'm heartbroken...

Aww mate i'm really sorry to hear that, 17 is a right good age...you must have given her a grand life to hang around so long.

Let's get Dumb

2,088 (edited by coae 2018-02-05 12:54:41)

Thanks, yes she was old and a bit tired, but still happy and curious. And yes we have had lots of fun together. In the beginning she was the neighbours (farmers) dog, but she never learnt how to heard so she spent every summer with me instead, guess almost half my life. And when i moved here from sthlm the neighbours bought two new BC dogs and Flippa moved in to me. The race is so damn clever, you can see in the eyes that they think/ try to figure out what you say. When driving home last Friday from the vet i took a roundabout way to her favourite places, that trip i will always remember. It's damn hard.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2utq008.jpg

Argh, sorry for your loss, really sucks to lose a pet.. you know what they say, men's best friend and all. hang in there!

// Floating away in a hole darker than yours //

my condolences, robot

offtopic: do you know anything about raising sheep for (organic) wool?

Thanks guys.

Might sound a bit dorky but to best friend thing i would add genuine. They don't care if your cool or nerdy, rich or poor, fat or skinny, what job or social status you have and so on... So in that regard i had more respect for her than many humans.

No sorry, can't say that i do although there's sheep's here. Think they are a bit of escape artists? Have chased some.
Just curious, way do you wonder?

just trying to think of a more sustainable lifestyle for when the shit hits the fan.  wool is a great product but dont know if its possible to make a living as a shepherd in this day and age (not talking about metaphorical shepherds or for meat sales)

i read that shearing is painful to the sheep though and that they need to stay warm too hehe...

Indeed she looks like the best comrade.. sad

Tuō Men Xiōng Hǎopéngyou..

My condolences, coae.

2,095 (edited by coae 2018-02-08 02:24:53)

Thank you attacca & mekonin...

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2uz5p4w.jpg

@ cebtec, I think that it would be hard just to earn a living just from the wool. We had something called gröna vågen (Counterurbanization) in the 1970, when city people moved from the big city's and became you could say small-time hipster/ hippie farmers. But they had to do a lot more to earn a living than just wool. meat, milk, honey, cheese, eggs, butter, apple juice, wheat, vegetable, knitting, carpeting and so on...

there's some programs running on tv right now about people like that. it seams like relay nice life, but a lot of work.
the common denominator seems to be extreme work ethic, a very optimistic view of life and a bit of adhd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Q2ULsgQFQ

bedding and quilts!  yeah of course id have some crash crop growing along side wink