2,001

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Does anybody know where that IFM "Money" commercial came from.

You know,

Phone rings

"It's 10 o'clock"

"I need some money"

"This is not a bank"

"Necessity, Necessity"

Phone Hangs UP

"Hello, HELLO!"

CEBTEQ colored outside the lines.

2,002

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Funkbox wrote:

anybody know

2,003

Re: The Quick ID Topic

@ronin Thanks. Gosh I love you guys.

CEBTEQ colored outside the lines.

2,004

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Thx as well, totally love that cheesy stuff

2,005

Re: The Quick ID Topic

To me it sounded really sinister until I saw this. Now it's just funny to me.

CEBTEQ colored outside the lines.

2,006

Re: The Quick ID Topic

heard an Electro record yesterday... with deep (as in "pitched down") rap vocals... i actually love that kind of vocals so you can also recommend me anything big_smile but the song that I heard, I think I remember hearing some lyrics snippet mentioning something like "my 909" (yes, not 808). don't know if that's enough for IDing... electro, deep rap vocals, "my 909"... thanks for any suggestions smile

2,007

Re: The Quick ID Topic

ZeHa wrote:

heard an Electro record yesterday... with deep (as in "pitched down") rap vocals... i actually love that kind of vocals so you can also recommend me anything big_smile but the song that I heard, I think I remember hearing some lyrics snippet mentioning something like "my 909" (yes, not 808). don't know if that's enough for IDing... electro, deep rap vocals, "my 909"... thanks for any suggestions smile

Could it be Sugar Style?

Edit: On second thought probably doesnt really meet the pitched down rap vocals requirement.

Last edited by zora (2018-05-16 20:21:10)

.."this world`s a bubble"..

2,008

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Not quite wink but thanks for the suggestion, another song from them ("Quadro-Phonic") actually sounds very close, but still, the vocals are too high. Maybe it was a remix? I don't know smile

2,009

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Hello,
Does anyone knows the two Tracks as of 14:30min from I-G and Pasiphae?

https://www.intergalactic.fm/portfolio/ … -1006.html

Grazie
Marco

2,010

Re: The Quick ID Topic

marco sc wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone knows the two Tracks as of 14:30min from I-G and Pasiphae?

https://www.intergalactic.fm/portfolio/ … -1006.html

Grazie
Marco

The second one is Book of love - lost souls

2,011

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Wow. Thx!

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Freestyle track at 1:30:52 with the lyrics "The night time, baby it's the right time"

https://soundcloud.com/bordelloaparigi/ … 5-hysteric

2,013

Re: The Quick ID Topic

_Black_Acrylic wrote:

Freestyle track at 1:30:52 with the lyrics "The night time, baby it's the right time"

https://soundcloud.com/bordelloaparigi/ … 5-hysteric

Pretty Poison - nightime [dance mix]

Re: The Quick ID Topic

Thank you Stalker smile

Re: The Quick ID Topic

hi Robots, can someone ID the last track from this bottomless pit https://www.mixcloud.com/interrference/ … 62-badass/
Thnx