Topic: Man Parrish Stories

Man Parrish started a video series, telling stories from back in the day. Worth it's own post I think.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX71A_ … 5DA/videos

Re: Man Parrish Stories

Man thats one crazy existence, thanks for posting.

Let's get Dumb

Cool, thx!

on my to watch list

vintage future

Wow, looks like something interesting to watch! - Thanks!  smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

I've watched a bunch last year and then kinda forgot about it. Now the channel is gone. Anyone know what happened? I really enjoyed listening to his story.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

I've watched a bunch last year and then kinda forgot about it. Now the channel is gone. Anyone know what happened? I really enjoyed listening to his story.

He was encouraged to make the series by friends. I think the main objective was to generate/gauge interest in the stories so they could be pitched to a streaming service with the aim of making a tv series.

One of two things may have lead to the decision to pull the content from youtube. Either he is talking with a production company over exclusive rights..... or any of the multiple stars featured in the stories may have taken legal action for making public some details of their private lives. That would only have required the removal of specific passages, however. There is every reason to be hopeful for scenario one.

Yeah that makes sense. fingers crossed for scenario one :-)

I would love that!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

The videos are back up.