Topic: Our prayers have been heard...new 808 clone for 300 euros !?!?!!!

Also with mute and solo possibilities, and just the right amount of minimum extra features added smile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US4jz0vrUOQ&t=286s[/youtube]

Too good to be true?

If not and you have an original one I'd say sell it for 3000 bucks, get this one and buy a car from the remains.

Re: Our prayers have been heard...new 808 clone for 300 euros !?!?!!!

I actually own an original one and I am considering selling it because of this. Although I do feel that, from what I hear in demos, RD-808 does lack faithfulness in regards to sound in some instruments, mostly SN and BD.

Don't do it! At the very least, get the clone and live with it for a while, maybe put the OG away and see if you miss it or if the clone fills the gap. I'd rather have an 808 than a car.

Well  good clone or not.
In the end you could look at it also as a great drum-machine that still beats the majority of drumcomputers available in the same price-range.

I own an original 808 with midi and have Nava for my 909 sounds. I might consider buying the 909 behringer if it sounds good. For the 808 i see no use really.

Other option could be the Roland Cloud subscription with the Tr-8s as a controller

fantomas wrote:

Other option could be the Roland Cloud subscription with the Tr-8s as a controller

I'm not so keen on using a subscription for sample/vst use.

I got the roland boutique tr8, been trying to get rid of the thing for years

man you guys are retards the roland tr8 or whatever it the best it even has that egyptian lover thin where you output the something something to the other thing and you get a weird feedback... but really if you are a real man just sample the 808