Topic: another forum

not that I don't love r4r, but just wondering if there's another forum I don't know about or if posting on forums is just not that in anymore.

Re: another forum

Yeah, don't know. This the only one I mess with anymore. Trying to get with the IFM forum but I don't know IF there even is one.

cbs*

IFM doesn't have a forum, but does have a chat. If you like rolling virtual dice and sippin on digital coffee, it's a nice place to hang out.
The only forum that I hang out on besides this one, is the Discogs.com electronic music forum.. Pretty quiet overall, with a few threads that have some daily posters.

// Floating away in a hole darker than yours //

fantomas wrote:

cbs*

is there one again in some form? It just seems a bit unbelievable that all of cbs and global-darkness just evaporated. But guess that's what happened

sorry, being silly. no, there is no cbs anymore but r4r looks cool to me

@FrvrTrx why not pitch in and start posting to keep the forum floating...

Ain't nobody here but us chickens.

Let's get Dumb

Bok bok bagok, motherfuckers!

// Floating away in a hole darker than yours //

Yeah you wont be Mr.Cool by sticking aroud here that's for sure, but tbh the window to leave with dignity and a bit of grace is long overdue, so wth Banzai! As FrvrTrx asked where else to share and get tips. (@cebteq, please come back.)

bias, please come back smile

i do actually miss the old forum days but have to admit that I don't look at the forum a lot myself....