Re: whats the weather like where you are?

Awful, we've had 3weeks of rain/sleet/hail storms, high wind...Most of the UK is now underwater, winter can go away now please sad

Let's get Dumb

802 (edited by coae 2020-02-21 22:28:33)

@DumbBot hunker down spring will come. Been following some youtubers who travelled to northern Scotland a while back, pretty nice nature you got there (the picture you posted).

snow this morning and a bit of hail now.

3 days of solid rain confirms summer is well and truly over here in Scotland roll

Let's get Dumb

on fire

dequalsrxt wrote:

on fire

Are you living where there are wildfires?
Hope you are ok.

Yeah. In Portland, Oregon. Massive fires about 30 miles to the southeast of me. No risk from the fires where I'm at, but the smoke is insane. Worst I've ever experienced, it's rough indoors. Fucking brutal.

Oof! That sound scary. Stay safe

Yeah, thanks. Shit's wack.

I'm at my parents' house in Minnesota. It was -22 degrees Fahrenheit this morning, so like -30 Celsius. That's fine, it's ice and trees crashing everywhere and no power back at my place in Portland.

811 (edited by dequalsrxt 2021-06-29 10:16:49)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrmIp8BCEk[/youtube]

Absolutely melting, 3weeks into a summer heatwave...high 20°c for weeks now, which probably isn't that high for many but it's plenty hot for Scotland, very difficult to actually do anything cuz its too hot.

Funny you spend all the dark days of winter wishing for summer, then it arrives and you remember you can't function in high temps cool  lol

Let's get Dumb