Re: Spotify

Still enjoying this shirt from the black dog. Anyway, also not wanna morally patronize people who use Spotify. It's got a load of cool option and seductive pricing for what it delivers. So understand loads a  people are using it....it be just greater for the artists and more environment-friendly if people would download from bandcamp instead.
https://cdm.link/app/uploads/2019/12/blackdogtee.jpg
Funny how people in this thread 10 years ago mention last.fm which by now has been appropriated by Sp.

I have never used Spotify, mostly find and "collect" music on Youtube and some Bandcamp these days.
It's even been long since i download an mp3.

Love Spotify! Use it all the time to play albums.. to decide weather or not to buy them, or to play the ones that I did buy while commuting.

// Floating away in a hole darker than yours //

I guess the world would be a better place if we all bought from the local free-range, organic hemp shop on the corner instead of buying all our crap on Amazon with all the globalism and eco costs that ensue, but life doesn't work like that. Perhaps with how tough things are in the Covid world for artists I should have a conscious about such things..but i dont. 

Convenience of consumption, I just got fed up of downloading mixes/albums then having to transfer/organising them to my players I haven't got time for that....streaming is just easier.,

Since I stop Dj'ing, I stop using Bandcamp

Let's get Dumb